What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Gemma

RMS Regular
weather was beautiful so off to newcastle i went, parked up outside base company cafe, we cup of coffee then over into Annalong

gemma e92 19.jpg
gemma e92 22.jpg

gemma e92 5.jpg
gemma e92 1.jpg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
@Cossers o aye, loving it again. Advert is paid up to end of Feb on pistonheads so just Gona let it run lol
Can't wait to get the exhaust on and make some noise

Nice one, sometimes you get a wee wobble from time to time, I’m not a bmw man (love the older stuff) but that shape m3 I’d have all day long, colours is lovely too! Seen a very unusual coloured one in Armagh yesterday, almost light burgundy?

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Nice one, sometimes you get a wee wobble from time to time, I’m not a bmw man (love the older stuff) but that shape m3 I’d have all day long, colours is lovely too! Seen a very unusual coloured one in Armagh yesterday, almost light burgundy?
Amen to that, I'm wobbling like mad here this past week or so, wife gave me a right bollocking today8o|

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Amen to that, I'm wobbling like mad here this past week or so, wife gave me a right bollocking today8o|

You’ll know when you want to sell, if something is just pissing you off then it will pass, if it’s monthly that your thinking of selling then just sell, you’ll not regret it, I sold a supra that I had 14 years, agonising over it for years! To be honest best thing I ever did, soon the r1 I had for 13 years went too! Life’s to short to have something you just don’t want anymore, loads of cars to try out out there :grinning:

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Bought a set of rare VW Belvedere lightweight forged wheels, I think they are 7.5kg a corner too... Ive always really liked the look of them and when I seen them pop up on German ebay I snapped them up :grinning:

Between these, and my new reg I am not spending any more for another while !

2016-volkswagen-golf-gti-clubsport-rear-three-quarter.jpg

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Bought a set of rare VW Belvedere lightweight forged wheels, I think they are 7.5kg a corner too... Ive always really liked the look of them and when I seen them pop up on German ebay I snapped them up :grinning:

Between these, and my new reg I am not spending any more for another while !

2016-volkswagen-golf-gti-clubsport-rear-three-quarter.jpg
Great looking wheel(y)

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
FB92D741-4DEE-465E-BF78-3490E2AF2B30.jpeg
Gave it its annual wash and put it through MOT. The slagging I’ve taken for owning a corolla is unreal but I’ve had this car four years now and all I’ve ever changed is one droplink. It never needs anything for MOT. It also runs on fresh air so it will be here for another year!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
View attachment 225320 Gave it its annual wash and put it through MOT. The slagging I’ve taken for owning a corolla is unreal but I’ve had this car four years now and all I’ve ever changed is one droplink. It never needs anything for MOT. It also runs on fresh air so it will be here for another year!

I learnt to drive in one, albeit a 1.4, but it was a superb car.