New jap toy

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Bored after a couple of years says it all really. Get it up the road and get something else.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Bored after a couple of years says it all really. Get it up the road and get something else.

I wouldn say bored of it. More I enjoy the modifying side and it’s now at the stage it just needs used. I could throw the injectors in and tune it to 530-550 but realistically it’s sharp enough for the road as is.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Was just going by your first post there where you actually did say you were getting bored :laughing:

Only cause Its at the stage of just needing used but I still love the thing too.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
One pic from the JCC show on Sunday

BF371591-DC39-40F7-A0BA-862342F7AD94.jpeg

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
It’s a strange feeling knowing It’s just away. But ultimately I owned it and enjoyed it a few year, be a hard car to replace in terms of condition, pace and just daftness. But I think I’ve grown out of this type of car,
Time will tell.

scub

Banned
It’s a strange feeling knowing It’s just away. But ultimately I owned it and enjoyed it a few year, be a hard car to replace in terms of condition, pace and just daftness. But I think I’ve grown out of this type of car,
Time will tell.
welcome to old.... 😁

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
So, you did it in the end. Thought you weren't going to. Did you get sum you were looking for in the end?

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
So, you did it in the end. Thought you weren't going to. Did you get sum you were looking for in the end?

Yeh, some fun negotiating but came to it in the end. New money new toys. It’s just deciding :grinning:

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
hopefully you stick with Jap stuff ... enough german stuff on here its like the m1 in the mornings, just endless lines of the stuff :worried:

I’ve been through this phase before where I get fed up of the ‘ah it needs this’ endless scenario when in reality it doesn’t,
If I did want to stay jap it would have to be a gtr in some form I think. Or a evo 6 tommi mak. But I do feel bored of the loud exhaust little boy racer look. Still love the whole jap modified thing but think it’s over, I owned my first skyline when was 19 I think. I’ve had about 5 more since then and now 32.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Haha says he's 32...your 32 this past ten years

And it amazes me you still have that hair cut all this time.
You do know they are available without loud exhausts as well?

Still a sort of little boy racer stigma should it be factory standard. We will see. Still wouldn’t rule it out buddy but other areas are starting to appeal a bit.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I saw it last night in Dundonald, came on here to see if it was yours, but see you sold it. Must be the new owner. Looked well