RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
6CA3D9B3-42A3-43C8-B017-34B8AF2BA8D6.jpeg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Split from the random upload thread. Did anyone speak to him? Any have Audi’s side of the story?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Surely if it's a 2019 car he would still be within the timeframe to reject it given the fault? I would of thought that would make it not for for purpose. Maybe I'm wrong though?

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
It would be interesting to know the whole in's and out's.
He must have forgot that Audi UK are the ones who decide on fixing/replacing - Agnews are only the supplying dealer :rolleyes:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Surely if its inside its 1 year or 3 year or however long its warranty is then he's entitled to a full working Audi. Maybe ran it out of ad-blue or something, maybe his fault the EML is on and Agnew have voided the warranty

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Surely if its inside its 1 year or 3 year or however long its warranty is then he's entitled to a full working Audi. Maybe ran it out of ad-blue or something, maybe his fault the EML is on and Agnew have voided the warranty

Exactly my thoughts. I've seen it all too much recently. No doubt a fault of his own but yet he cant understand why Audi won't stand over it.

KevM

RMS Regular
I borrowed a non-facelift Q7 last year to go down south with the family. It’s undoubtedly the best car in that segment. I was nothing but impressed with it

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Don't know what's happened but remember seeing a navara with the cargo split, which Nissan wouldn't fix and they parked it up the same way at Portadown. Must be a sickening feeling when they won't play ball.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
As said I can’t imagine this is the first thing he decided to do, having gone through a rejection with mercedes I can say from experience how frustrating the process can be particularly if the dealership are not helping you.

jc7891

RMS Regular
I’d imagine it’s not just a case they don’t want to fix it, I’d say they have maybe tried and tried and it’s an occurring issue or maybe even something Audi don’t have a fix for yet.

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything Boring
More than likely more to it than he's letting on.
Be interesting to hear of any other details about it come to light....

colin84

RMS Regular
It would be interesting to know the whole in's and out's.
He must have forgot that Audi UK are the ones who decide on fixing/replacing - Agnews are only the supplying dealer :rolleyes:

When I brought our car to Agnews for warranty repair they said Audi UK have said no to the repair. So I approached Audi UK who said only "Agnews who have seen the car" can make the decision. So back to Agnews who said "it's not us, it's Audi UK" that have said no. On to Audi Germany who said it's up to Audi UK, who then said we have given you our final answer, Agnews have told us that your car isn't covered under warranty, and if you aren't happy contact the Motor ombudsman. Which they no fine rightly are absolutely on the side with the manufacturers/dealers.

It's all a game for these ass holes. Plenty of comments assuming it's probably the guys fault, but these dealerships are up there with insurance companies on the screw you list.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
When I brought our car to Agnews for warranty repair they said Audi UK have said no to the repair. So I approached Audi UK who said only "Agnews who have seen the car" can make the decision. So back to Agnews who said "it's not us, it's Audi UK" that have said no. On to Audi Germany who said it's up to Audi UK, who then said we have given you our final answer, Agnews have told us that your car isn't covered under warranty, and if you aren't happy contact the Motor ombudsman. Which they no fine rightly are absolutely on the side with the manufacturers/dealers.

It's all a game for these ass holes. Plenty of comments assuming it's probably the guys fault, but these dealerships are up there with insurance companies on the screw you list.

Was that the paint issue though?