a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I want the hybrid one but cant see it on website unless im blind which is probably the case hah
no, all added to the system now, although i need images done for the new fragrances
I couldn't see it either when I ordered stuff yesterday. Only signature and grape were available to choose
if you want to change your scent, let me know you order number and ill change it for you mate
Went to use hybrid there but it’s just dripping out instead of spraying, blocked? Or is the trigger just done? Maybe a stupid question lol but I’ve no other spray bottle
nozzle may be blocked. try spraying some water through it, and send me a pm with your address and i'll get a new one sent in the post for you.

scent is now updated with all four fragrances as well as multiple options

thanks all!!

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
no, all added to the system now, although i need images done for the new fragrances

if you want to change your scent, let me know you order number and ill change it for you mate

nozzle may be blocked. try spraying some water through it, and send me a pm with your address and i'll get a new one sent in the post for you.

scent is now updated with all four fragrances as well as multiple options

thanks all!!
Ah no need Ross, only noticed today it wasn’t spraying. I’ll try to clear it out cheers

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp is there anyway to select the scent of the refil you need/want? I only see options for 'single refil' or 'any x refils', I have the spray head already.

Screenshot_20200404_204422.jpg

ShaunB

RMS Regular
I'm good with the choices Ross, if it's at all possible, could I get samples of the other scents please?
If not possible then no bother

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi @Big Pimp - are you still delivering to Germany? I’d like to put in a order for myself. Thanks
i am indeed squire!
Given the current situation @Big Pimp what is estimated posting time?

Cant wait to get my order, the Q5 needs a make over! :grinning:
hey dude. Your order came in Friday morning, was picked, packed and sent out Friday afternoon and you’re scheduled for delivery tomorrow 👍

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Placed an order there. Do you think purge will help get rid of this build up. I think it's from not cleaning my alloys all winter lol.

20200405_111001.jpg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Yes it should! Might need 2 gos but will clear that up
They need refurbed anyway but thats not a priority lol the salt has got under the lacquer and is peeling. It must be whatever the rear pads are made from as it never happened on the fronts.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yes, just use a dish brush or similar and Purge should deal with that. Then wash as normal.

Obviously bad paint and chips will need a refurb :innocent:

Can't see how the pads have anything to do with the paint flaking. More likely to be the paint job itself.

Edit: looking at the picture again, were they sprayed over an old finish at some point?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
It's just a bad build up of brake dust on the wheels. The wheels are still the OEM finish. The surface with the peeling is polished just the usual vag problems with salt getting at it. I'm not too fussed about them as I'll be using them as winter wheels whenever I get around to buying some nice 18 or 19s.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
If you see the whole wheel you'll see its just the polished bit is peeling. The stuck on brake dust doesn't help with the bad look lol.

20200405_131351.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ross will be a millionaire and get his first Ferrari if this goes on much longer 😁 :innocent: Cars forever washed and polished everywhere just for something to do :cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Just a wee plug for Solapower! This was spray on, work through with a brush to loosen up the stubborn mud and grime, and then hoover off with a normal vacuum (carpet/mats) or wipe off (other surfaces). Would be even better with a carpet attachment on the hoover but I don't have one of them.

Great for carpets, mats, general interior muck bashing, getting at the inside of the doors and door frames, and so on. Didn't get a before of the boot but it was nearly as bad as that footwell! 🤢🤢🤢

P1080398.JPG

P1080401.JPG

P1080404.JPG