Spilled milk

jayk

RMS Regular
Long story short, my wife spilled some milk in the boot on thrusday and didn't mention anything now the car stinks.

Is there any1 local about Dunmurry /Lisburn area I could by something to eradicate this smell.?

Any products I should go for?

Chris0

RMS Regular
Obviously dependent on what way companies are working at the minute but @big_pete (PMG Autocare) might be able to do something with the interior?

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
White vinegar diluted with water or baking soda (Shake over the top) should both work if you put them on and leave them a few days. Go for an enzyme Cleaner if you are going the chemical route, I’m not sure where you would get one local though. Some of the supermarkets might sell it for cleaning animal smells.

jayk

RMS Regular
OP
jayk
Obviously dependent on what way companies are working at the minute but @big_pete (PMG Autocare) might be able to do something with the interior?

Could give him a bell tomorrow to see if he's busy.
White vinegar diluted with water or baking soda (Shake over the top) should both work if you put them on and leave them a few days. Go for an enzyme Cleaner if you are going the chemical route, I’m not sure where you would get one local though. Some of the supermarkets might sell it for cleaning animal smells.

Thanks enda, I'll try anything to get rid of it.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
I remember my cousin spilled a full 2ltr of milk in his back seat footwell, it was impossible to get rid off indefinitely. 2 years on there was still a slight whiff.

jayk

RMS Regular
OP
jayk
@bigpimp are you available today? Dm your number please