a-kem automotive

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Just placed an order also but my Karcher packed in a while back. Anyone know wheres best to get a wee K2 that will deliver?

Cars have been neglected recently and now that I can't drive them, I might as well wash them.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Oh hello!

759B9C50-ED33-4FF7-81BD-CD15DC297955.jpeg

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Just placed an order also but my Karcher packed in a while back. Anyone know wheres best to get a wee K2 that will deliver?

Cars have been neglected recently and now that I can't drive them, I might as well wash them.
Amazon/Ebay?

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
No joy with B&Q, Homebase or Argos. Halfords have them but not for delivery. Ebay and Amazon not proving that fruitful either...

Just looking K2 or similar. There is better availability of the bigger ones but no real need for a bigger one

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
No joy with B&Q, Homebase or Argos. Halfords have them but not for delivery. Ebay and Amazon not proving that fruitful either...

Just looking K2 or similar. There is better availability of the bigger ones but no real need for a bigger one

Try Consumable Products. I know Nigel @nigelmcg is a member on here also so maybe drop him a PM?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Euro car parts are doing same day delivery, not sure if they'll deliver a power washer but might be worth a look.

Tommy_c

RMS Regular
Drives
mondeo st tdci
Ordered another set off wheel Woolies for the mate, After he seen mine the other day he’s not happy with his branded A.F ones 😁

Deleted member 23441

D
Just a wee plug for Solapower! This was spray on, work through with a brush to loosen up the stubborn mud and grime, and then hoover off with a normal vacuum (carpet/mats) or wipe off (other surfaces). Would be even better with a carpet attachment on the hoover but I don't have one of them.

Great for carpets, mats, general interior muck bashing, getting at the inside of the doors and door frames, and so on. Didn't get a before of the boot but it was nearly as bad as that footwell! 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 272360

View attachment 272361

View attachment 272362
Did you spray it on neat?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
No, dilute as per the label. The bottle has a wee handy measuring thing at the top too, basically squeeze the bottle and the measure thing gradually fills up. It is graded in ml so easy to measure up the small amounts needed.

You don't need a lot!

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
No, dilute as per the label. The bottle has a wee handy measuring thing at the top too, basically squeeze the bottle and the measure thing gradually fills up. It is graded in ml so easy to measure up the small amounts needed.

You don't need a lot!
Use it for cleaning floors in the house. A little goes a long way and the wee bottle is class for measuring it out

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I'm planning on buying solapower to my next order my car seats are boggging. I'm hoping my delivery comes today I'm looking forward to trying out purge and trim.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@Big Pimp Ross, anything to clean the grey tartan seats in my Golf GTD? Driver's side is grubby looking

Short of using a carpet cleaner, SolaPower sprayed on, agitated with a stiff brush and then vacuumed.

As the Pimp says:

It contains (amongst other things) optical brighteners and enhancers which clean and lift the colour effectively on dirtied carpets

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
For the seats maybe use a sponge or a softer upholstery brush, but other than that Solapower plus hoover should do the trick.

As always, test in an inconspicuous spot first just in case.

Edit: As it happens Ross has a decent upholstery brush on the website, just a bit hidden away 😉