FB_IMG_1653333906803.jpg

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Was past last night on a call, have a lovely 997.2 on the forecourt….looked very clean from what i could see.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Lads, bit of advice.

I've been offered an 07 Boxster 2.7 5sp manual. Car has full Porsche history, Porsche Performance Exhaust, just been MOT'd and the body is in good condition. Black paint, black hood and black leather interior.

It's been offered to me for £4.5. I'm tempted to snap the guy arm off for it.

Am I buying a depreciating money pit or it is likely to go up in value

KevM

RMS Regular
Lads, bit of advice.

I've been offered an 07 Boxster 2.7 5sp manual. Car has full Porsche history, Porsche Performance Exhaust, just been MOT'd and the body is in good condition. Black paint, black hood and black leather interior.

It's been offered to me for £4.5. I'm tempted to snap the guy arm off for it.

Am I buying a depreciating money pit or it is likely to go up in value

A 987? Sounds cheap, unless it has 160k on it

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
68k on it. My neighbour bought from a friend who was terminally ill two years ago. I know the full history of the car.

Correction. It's a 986, 2004
More like the thing but still a bargain in my eyes would say that is probably a 5.5 - 6k car if its in nice enough shape, maybe more.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Porsche Club Park up at Kellys Portrush tomorrow afternoon. Should be some tasty stuff there and Porsche Belfast are sending 4 demos up as well.

davyk31

RMS Regular
No idea how @Woodcutter managed to drive 2 cars to Kelly’s today 😀 but they were both looking well.

If you ever need a reason not to buy a demo car then it was clearly seen today as people let their kids climb all over the insides of the cars on display from Porsche Belfast. One dad told his kids to try not to put their feet on the seats, another was stepping from driver to passenger seat via the large central display in the Taycan, think a part of me died at that stage!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
And that's before you get to all the people having had them out for test drives. A demo car is probably treated even worse than a rental, lol :innocent: And then journalists 🤫 🙈

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
No idea how @Woodcutter managed to drive 2 cars to Kelly’s today 😀 but they were both looking well.

If you ever need a reason not to buy a demo car then it was clearly seen today as people let their kids climb all over the insides of the cars on display from Porsche Belfast. One dad told his kids to try not to put their feet on the seats, another was stepping from driver to passenger seat via the large central display in the Taycan, think a part of me died at that stage!

Thanks Davy, my Missus took the 944 and my son and I went in the 911. Had a great wee day. ☺️

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T

What a bunch of pond life.