£2k Diesel

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
I've an 07 passat estate 1.9tdi...fsh new clutch etc... Revo stage 1 map and just got the arches repaired.... Love the car! Couldn't fault it for a sub 3k motor! 55mpg..comfy..cruise control! Went from a 197 F1 too it and haven't looked back!
ive to do my 07 passat front arches too. who did you use for them and how much was it if you dont mind my asking?

clio_craig

RMS Regular
Drives
Renault clio
ive to do my 07 passat front arches too. who did you use for them and how much was it if you dont mind my asking?

Honestly... I ordered 2 brand new wings off ebay already painted too my colour code... About 4 hours fitting and they are a spot on match, buff of the bonnet and door... And they are spot on... 190quid posted.

Rears I used Alan Segsby... Wasn't hard to pay! Mine weren't too bad tbf... I was being fussy doing the rears! Cars only got 118k on it and it's like new now!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.