£3m worth of engines stolen from JLR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Supercharged v8 Land Rover Defenders coming to a Eastern European country / London lockup near you soon!

Reactions: dub

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
:party:(b)

"The haul contained 180 kegs of Guinness, 180 kegs of Budweiser and 90 kegs of Carlsberg and has a total value of €64,000. In the pubs, the loot would represent approximately 40,500 pints and a whopping bar tab of approximately €160,000" [2007 prices]

Man charged over Guinness robbery

Was one of them called Nick ?
Nick Mc Guinness ?

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Sounds, like they knew what was in the trailers, what have you been doing @Cartunes :p
Definitely sounds like an inside job, though security wouldn't be the tightest there.

I have receipts to prove that I was in Norn Iron, alibi sorted!

When I worked there, crooks tried to steal 4 full-size Rangies by just driving them out. We left the keys in the cars as there were hundreds lying about at any time. The first one was used as a battering ram to smash through the barriers, one ran out of petrol a few metres from the gate. 2 were successfully removed from site. Not a bad day's work for a few thieving scrotes.

Again, I fear God's judgement over anything man can do to me so had my alibi in place back then too....... it wasn't me..... honest guvnor.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.