£5million for a ferrari...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

scub

Banned
hope you do,i fookin love 200s:grinning:

and the GTO-superb!(y) didnt one one these go for a million or two as well??

yeah , think the 288 gto's are in the millions now.
what a car - v8 t/turbo that went into the f40 .
suppose it'd do for a daily driver:laughing:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Read about this a couple of weeks ago. What a truely awesome car to have in your collection, the sound alone is unreal. Totally different car in red though- far nicer.

On the subject of old Ferrari's, none of this 250GTO malarky, 250 Testa Rossa every day of the week :cool:.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Some pics of the ginger whingers new Ferrari:

8abe02c9.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

6bf59eaf.jpg

53d2a16e.jpg

a2f0dec2.jpg

693263d5.jpg

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Nicer than the new version they are bringing out, not that I'd say no to it either!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I don't think any single car on the whole planet is worth 5 million. You would have to be a completely sentimental obsessive Ferrari-crazed nut to justify buying one of those instead of - a Bugatti Veyron, an Enzo, a Carerra GT, an F40/F50, a Zonda, and splashing out on a new mansion with the leftover change.

Gaz

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
IMO, most of those old cars don't look a patch on some of the more modern Ferraris and same goes for the other exotic manufacturers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.