‘98 Corsa B

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
So I took the advice of a friend and took five minutes of “me time” to try and sort my head out and fitted the new front plate to the car.

View attachment 270586
I need to get my hands on some double sided tape/number plate strips to fit the matching rear plate, but that’s for another day.

I really need to get a standard grill for it though! Lol

I have a standard grill at home, will keep it for you until this social distancing is over!
Looks sweet, makes me miss my old one. I might have a standard grill in my attic if you want it. Would need to check to be 100% though.View attachment 270783

That car is local to me now, he's good mates with apprentice in work here too.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Looks sweet, makes me miss my old one. I might have a standard grill in my attic if you want it. Would need to check to be 100% though.View attachment 270783
Good man yourself!

That picture has just made up my mind, Vectra B colour coded door handles are being ordered!
I have a standard grill at home, will keep it for you until this social distancing is over!

That car is local to me now, he's good mates with apprentice in work here too.
Also good man!! Yea it’s definitely gonna have to wait until the lockdown is over.

Was playing about today, safe to say the standard speakers were past their best :confounded:

4D923F51-27C8-4EB4-8BE6-E87B152AB123.jpeg

Marc

RMS Moderator
lol cheers Marc. It’s a 2.0 16v. CV-19 has made me reassess a lot of things. I actually washed it 😮
Red top!! I forgot it was a 16v 😂
But good job your on it again, few days spend fettling with it might bring the love back :grinning:

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Red top!! I forgot it was a 16v 😂
Worse! Ecotec X16XEV 😂

Go on, get a few pics up for inspiration

Ok 😎
I have a wrap around spoiler to go on it, and a short ratio box out of a cavalier turbo. The current box in it is an F18W and is too long. I have a genuine CD player head unit if interested. It works with the top display.

5E38F66F-5261-4DE1-841F-E9D96ED2DF18.jpeg
0C44E4CA-6D59-4FDD-A7F8-C4B03B39E0AE.jpeg
62DA6FEB-95EA-4522-A524-6BC685DE531D.jpeg
5F0224A7-995F-4A9A-8A09-325993FD89E8.jpeg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE

saxo_man

RMS Regular
That is stunning!! Easy enough conversion to do?

It’s pretty straightforward as a whole. There are a few bits that need a bit of thought towards the end.
The 1.0 12v I converted is the worse one to start with. The ECU is actually in the engine bay. I had to remove the loom from the Calibra and feed it through the bulkhead, then try to fit the massive ECU under the dash on the drivers side. I fired on Calibra calipers and disks and then got a SS exhaust made up to fit.
Class!
This is my old one, first car in fact. Wish I had the reg.

View attachment 271110
Nice transformation 👍🏼

purplea4T

RMS Regular

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
You know me Brian! I love a Corsa B!

Hope you find inspiration from my fleet from over the years!

x7GlqIa.jpg

cYGzyt9.jpg

r5nQtt9.jpg

CEwxkA8.jpg

4EW1SsU.jpg

PYRKGTX.jpg

1WPJSfZ.jpg

kcuZcNg.jpg
Epic mate! I’m surprised it took you this long to reply to this Glenn? Lol but yea you’ve had some crackers over the years!