‘98 Corsa B

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I just realised I never posted pics of the door speakers. Going to get two new door pockets and maybe make a fibreglass build with them just to try and neaten it up:

4091FDC5-7A0F-4A52-8F7A-2FD298A20657.jpeg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
So this evening I was bored and had remembered that I spotted a little bit of rust on the front n/S chassis leg when I was cleaning the engine bay. So I decided to strip away the arch liner to get a better look at it.

Thankfully it’s nothing more than surface rust and is still solid so I’ll just rub it down, bit of rust treatment, paint and then coat with some sort of under seal.

89397662-5020-490E-883F-AD97479DB616.jpeg
1B8D7CC3-D1FA-4C2E-977F-5C5D2737BF13.jpeg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
What engine is going in it?
At the moment none, the standard one that’s there will do until I can’t get the right engine at the right money. By right money I mean stupidly cheap! Preferably a donation to the “Blackies Mid life crisis” fund lol.

I’m just rubbing down some rust, replacing the left front wing and general tidying up.

Eg: front crossmember rubbed down and primed:

DDBFADBA-79F9-418E-8BEB-02FF3A92A33B.jpeg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I've already donated to that fund! Did you get the reflectors?
Haven’t had post here in near a week mate. So no, your reflectors, the coloured bulbs, Vectra b chrome interior door handles etc that I’ve also ordered haven’t arrived either.
Iv already offerd you a complete conversation at humble monies Brian. I’m in no hurry for the ££ if you want to take it away mate
Aye I know Fred, maybe have to talk to you about a payment plan or something though lol.
Ffs I know I’ll definitely have a B sooner rather than later at this rate 🙄😂
Do it!! You know you want to! Lol

Boksic

RMS Regular
Looking good mate. Time to get ballsy and get the heat gun out, or get some forever black ordered 👍🏼
Also @j44nty used some fancy coating thing on his jeeps bumpers would mean you'd never have to treat your black bits again! (Or at least for a brave whole anyway)

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Looking good mate. Time to get ballsy and get the heat gun out, or get some forever black ordered 👍🏼
Also @j44nty used some fancy coating thing on his jeeps bumpers would mean you'd never have to treat your black bits again! (Or at least for a brave whole anyway)
Yea I’ve already spoke with @bmc_pete about treatment for the bumpers. Gonna order what he has recommended and take it from there.