Dismantling: 02-05 Range Rover L322 Parts

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Some of my parts on the Range Rover will be available soon if anyone is interested. Car only has 72000 on it so all in good condition.

Pre Facelift finned front grill - (Champagne colour no LR badge) £20

Pre Facelift Finned side grills - (Champagne colour) £15

Left and Right Indicator Lenses (Some fogging and passenger side has one broken clip but they all work) £15

Front Squared Xenon Headlights (Drivers side light bulb needs changed. Last owner had cheap led bulbs fitted) £65

Pre Facelift Supercharger Grill in as new condition (No LR badge) £45

Pre Facelift Front Bumper with lower valance - painted in Tonga Green Metallic. Very good condition and comes with fog lights and surrounds £45

Leather Effect Soft Touch Trim (Sides of centre console and sides of headunit) £15

**FYI Headlights, Grill, Bumper and Indicator Lenses are still fitted however facelift kit going on soon**

Front and Rear Calipers - 2 need a rebuild. Rebuild kits are about £17 or so on eBay. £15 for the four

Chris

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@dh1079

Side vents and front grill is the same style and colour

Screenshot_20201002-104002_Instagram.jpg

Front bumper style and front Charger style grill

Screenshot_20201002-104022_Instagram.jpg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
You doing a face-lift conversion? 😎

Yea, I couldnt justify the 2010+ conversion but managed to get everything I need from a 2008 Vogue for very little money so thought why not, just freshen it up a bit. So itll bring it right up the the late 2009 models front end wise.

1601635411629.png

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Will freshen things up for you

Ive still to fit Side steps, potentially 2015 Vogue alloys if I can work a deal out here locally, Android headunit once I get the bypass cables module from the states.

Will have everything I need then mod con wise lol

Would loved to have gone 2010+ but its over 1000 for the parts and youd never see that money again

1601635772563.png

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
The 2010 + looks fantastic but as you say it’s dead money
I keep looking at autobiography kits for my rrs but again it’s dead money as I keep wanting a supercharged rr lol

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
That will smarten it up 😎 they are an awesome big bus. I love mine.

You can get the electric fold out steps for not huge money. They don't fit mine with the kit or I would have them lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
That will smarten it up 😎 they are an awesome big bus. I love mine.

You can get the electric fold out steps for not huge money. They don't fit mine with the kit or I would have them lol

Yes ive seen them online and they arent big money at all. Fitting instructions on the owners forum seem to be handy for someone who knows what they are at also.

I went for the black OEM style ones, just to beef it out a bit, fitting the front and rear mudflaps also along with them.

The headunit changing is a nightmare, should have listened to Baron lol, seems I have the 2005+ MOST optic HK Logic 7 system, which is fantastic even by todays standards, but you have to run a 6m bypass cable from the boot to the headunit in the front so its on its way from the US for me along with this special module to help the new headunit feed into the HK amp. :worried: Cant stop now though as I need bluetooth and spotify lol

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I was facing a similar problem with the Aston but Blackline are able to get me a little box that allows the head unit to stream Bluetooth lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I was facing a similar problem with the Aston but Blackline are able to get me a little box that allows the head unit to stream Bluetooth lol

Thats quite handy i think I've read about those...nee age range rovers are using them. Is it almost like retrofitting carplay to the unit about £300+ for it

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thats the one I was thinking of ... seem to get great reviews from the new age range rover owners and a guy I know has bought something similar for his F10 M5

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Im wrong sorry this was what the guys were putting into the cars. But that solution of yours may save me alot of headaches.

This is what im putting into the Range after a guy on the owners forum got it done easily enough, handy mine works off all the BMW tech.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
It will look well with the Fresher Front.

As I have said before, every household should have a Vogue, they are just the ultimate land yacht...
Is the glass good in the Headlights? Mine are quite dull.