03 GSXR 600 Alstare ed.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Matti_f

RMS Regular
Drives
van,Tucson,TTid
Picked this up last year after a bit of fun on a twin.

Plan is to get the original tail unit on it and tidy up freshen working parts, needs a little touching in also as it tucked the side stand at Halloween scuffing the LHS slightly.

Currently have a decent stockpile waiting to fit, titanium headers, dan Moto end can, carbon air ducts, brand new shock, frame sliders, smoked double bubble

Matti_f

RMS Regular
OP
Matti_f
Drives
van,Tucson,TTid
So sunny weather after the side tucked left the tail unit and LHS panel in for paint, just waiting on it coming back.

Think I've a miss when under hard acceleration shorted with fresh plugs and the side stand bypassed. While in there fitted a tre unit not sure on a 6 I'll notice much but it's there.

New shock and forks adjusted to match have made a big difference to the bikes road holding no more running wide.

Looking at getting the engine mounting bolts out which are locked and one rounded completely off to get some crash mushrooms on to protect my frsh paint.

So just waiting on the panels and hopefully get a summer out of it.

Attachments

• 20180525_165119.jpg
    20180525_165119.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 141
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.