03 Subaru Impreza Sti

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That's what Bludgod said too! I'll probably bring it out in February, tax it for 6 months which will cover summer and probably my ownership. Problem is ill have 2 cars and my wife has one so not sure how insurance will work.
Greenlight were happy to mirror my NCB from my other car when I had the impreza. The other policy wasn’t even held with them.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Spotted these on Facebook:

C0297495-0EF0-493E-8B92-42E4FA1142AA.png

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
zafira :-(
Spotted these on Facebook:

View attachment 218712

Thanks very much for the link. Appreciate it Matt. They look so good in grey but ive always had gold in my head.
At £500 plus delivery plus tyres plus getting them sprayed gold it would be cheaper buying new at £620 from Murray motorsport. 'GEM Subaru parts' has a deal on for them new at £500 but i need to pay deposit which im not willing to due to advice.
If you spot any front splitters or upper rear spoilers keep me posted.

Last edited:

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Would you not be better going to Revolution Ireland or the likes for the wheels rather than Davy Murray?

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
Mark your best banning both Adam and Matt from this thread, it's in your wallets best interest as they are never done looking at Subaru parts 8-|:laughing:

Mel, I can see how owning these cars can get a bit out of hand. Adam couldn't have much left that he hasn't already done lol

Reactions: Mel

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
No major changes and the car is tucked away for another while yet.
Bought a HT Autos front splitter at Christmas. Still in the box.
20190121_111905.jpg

Then decided I wanted a dual port dump valve and the 2 stand out brands were Turbosmart and GFB. I watched every page available on FB and Ebay the past few weeks and finally got this Turbosmart. Maybe not to everyone's taste but I wanted it.
Screenshot_20190121-112007_eBay.jpg

Couple of things im still on the lookout for. First being an exhaust, even just a backbox, as the Prodrive is a tad quiet but I'm happy enough with it in the meantime.
And the other is wheels. Always wanted a set of gold Revolution Millenniums but have been messed about a bit and have the option of buying Ultraleggeras too.
Unsure whether to stick with what I want or go for the Ultraleggeras. Pics below of both.

iw-1732015212224886_zps4pto8yp4 (1).jpg

leggs.jpg

PAULW

RMS Regular
I've a GFB adjustable BOV on mine, I've it generally set to recirculating but just occasionally it's great to turn it on and get the sound, they're a lovely quality device. Regarding the wheels, never thought that milleniums suited newage subaru's, i'd go with PFF7's

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
Regarding the wheels, never thought that milleniums suited newage subaru's, i'd go with PFF7's

Haven't seen genuine PFF7's for sale. I do also like those and have seen the Inovits brand which can be bought fairly cheap. Not sure if they are exact replica's.
I need to choose soon either way.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Haven't seen genuine PFF7's for sale. I do also like those and have seen the Inovits brand which can be bought fairly cheap. Not sure if they are exact replica's.
I need to choose soon either way.
I had the inovits on my bugeye and they were fine.