03 Subaru Impreza Sti

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
zafira :-(
That looks absolutely perfect, one thing to add though Hollybrook are full of absolute BS and thats not the 1st lie I've heard of then telling. The car was indeed mapped and had the print out and cert to match.

It also had a dump valve fitted in my ownership.

Glad all is back in order, love it.

Did you have the cert and printout? Maybe it's in that folder and I've missed it. Before I bought the car it was mentioned in the sellers advert that Hollybrook had sold it so I rang them to check and they were kind enough to check it out and confirm it for me.
Which was decent of them.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Did you have the cert and printout? Maybe it's in that folder and I've missed it. Before I bought the car it was mentioned in the sellers advert that Hollybrook had sold it so I rang them to check and they were kind enough to check it out and confirm it for me.
Which was decent of them.

Yep had all the documents but when they bought the car off me they told me they were going to have to remove the map at the request of the new owner due to insurance purposes.

Anyways you're all sorted now, I would imagine they disposed of the print out etc.

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
Yep had all the documents but when they bought the car off me they told me they were going to have to remove the map at the request of the new owner due to insurance purposes.

Anyways you're all sorted now, I would imagine they disposed of the print out etc.
They possibly did as it is not with the folder anymore. By any chance do you remember the figures on it? At least i know the map wasnt removed and is switchable with the demist button.
Previous owner to me was Andrew Kernohan from Carrick if anyone knows him. Think he does a bit of motorsport photgraphy.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
They really are brilliant craic and the noise is something else. I'd have another in a heartbeat.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
They possibly did as it is not with the folder anymore. By any chance do you remember the figures on it? At least i know the map wasnt removed and is switchable with the demist button.
Previous owner to me was Andrew Kernohan from Carrick if anyone knows him. Think he does a bit of motorsport photgraphy.

I think it was 348bhp and 390 something.

It was good lol.

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
I think it was 348bhp and 390 something.

It was good lol.

Wow. Id say ive done about 150mile in it since i bought it and i'm far from a hard driver but the lift and pull in it scares me straight onto the brakes.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3

I spied him in it at a fair few events ran by Larne Motor Club and he always drove real slow.

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
Have put an advert up in the classifieds.
I know I will regret this and I am in no rush to sell.
Final modification is a set of new metro number plates. Will add a few pics later.

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
As the car has hardly moved since I got it I noticed it was getting hard to start. Can't be having that so fitted a brand new Varta battery from Eurocarparts.
Will get an advert on Facebook in the next few days, dreading the replies and offers :laughing:

20190612_185656.jpg

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
It's a shame you haven't drove it and a bigger shame I dont have the money to buy it.
I actually feel guilty about not driving it. 95% of my driving has been dropping off or collecting my 3 kids from school. Sad lol. I'm away next weekend for a fortnights holiday to Spain so in no rush to move it on.

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
Lad who left deposit contacted me today as he is struggling to get insurance. Thought he wasnt going to complete the sale but in the end he landed this evening. Sad to see it go but happy I've now experienced it. Notion off me....... for now. :heart_eyes:

20190617_192935.jpg

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
That's not the car I had. The one i owned is safely tucked up in a garage as the current owner works at sea.
Tempted to buy it back......🙈

Last edited: