'06 HONDA S2000 GT NURBURGRING BLUE - 21K FHSH

Jas Lad

RMS Trader
Here at Cameron Cars we have proudly received this exceptional 2006 Face Lift Honda S2000 GT, finished in unmarked Nurburgring Blue.

This example comes with a full and up to date Honda service history which has been up kept through its entire life, as well as all books and manuals. Only 21k miles.

£17,750 with finance options available on our website with online application.

2 Keys are supplied with working alarm fobs, tonneau cover, hard top and stand.

Completely standard car, no modifications, standard radio, floor mats etc. The car has been garaged full time under custom protective cover with trickle charger.

S2X GT number plate is included in sale. MOT to Oct 2018, all previous details available.

A brilliant opportunity to own a very well looked after standard low mileage investment piece.

Jas Lad

RMS Trader
You would think that fellow owners of s2000 would be hoping Jason gets what he is asking for his car as that shows the value of them to be increasing in line with other older 80-90,s hot hatch ect
Guy hasn’t a clue, I could show 10 plus examples with similar mileage making near 20k.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Price of these and EP3s in australia is mad. £10,000 buys you a dog of a S2000.

This looks awesome, good luck with the sale!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra&Mazdas
Nice one Jason (y) Looked very tidy and I think the darker wheels def helped it. I miss mine too.

I knew prices were on the up but Nurburgring Blue always seemed to be the least popular colour and I always remember it nicknamed 'ladyboy blue' in club circles for some reason..... Just shows how healthy the market is for all clean Honda VTEC stuff now.

At this rate I may sack that idea of eventually owning a supercharged one :sob: