'06 Ninja 636

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

M4RTY

RMS Member
Drives
G6R / Saph Cossi
Very very nice bike mate!! Health to ride and enjoy(y)

M1CK

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 320D
Yeah, ive been caught in the wet numerous time now (heading back from portstewart etc) and Im not too fond of it myself.

Mates tell me not to worry too much about a bit of rain, but I just feel worried that im going to slide!

It used to annoy me that the bike got stinkin, but now i think if i get caught in the rain so be it il just give it a dam good clean when i get home, because if you were to depend on the weather in this country you would never get out on it lol

The knee just doesnt wana go down on the twistys as it would in the dry lol +o(

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
lol, tell me about it, I just let the bike get dirty then clean the bike like mad when i get back!

Ive actually been using the bike for work for the past few weeks, and Im loving it so much compared with the usual traffic nonsence using a car!

M1CK

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 320D
lol, tell me about it, I just let the bike get dirty then clean the bike like mad when i get back!

Ive actually been using the bike for work for the past few weeks, and Im loving it so much compared with the usual traffic nonsence using a car!

Im just home from work on the bike, far better to commute on for definate mate!

Bores me being in a car now lol

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
lol, I was really dying for a 600rr untill i sat on one. Just didnt like the feel of the tank, the cover felt cheap, and everyone i looked at seemed to be marked badly around that area! and the bike for me was too light!

Fantastic looking bikes tho!

you aint seen mine lol, previous owner came off it at the bottom of his drive way it rolled twice, all fairings etc wrecked, i bought it off him for decent (cheap) money lol, and am slowly replacing all the panels, only three left, thing is the bike is mechanically perfect. took me to kells and donnington (black gaffer tape and all :oops:)

i know wot u mean about tank cover lol but i just love the way it goes lol

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
you aint seen mine lol, previous owner came off it at the bottom of his drive way it rolled twice, all fairings etc wrecked, i bought it off him for decent (cheap) money lol, and am slowly replacing all the panels, only three left, thing is the bike is mechanically perfect. took me to kells and donnington (black gaffer tape and all :oops:)

i know wot u mean about tank cover lol but i just love the way it goes lol

Im sure they are a very quick bike with alot of them wrote off :party: as the insurance for them is wild!

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
yes Gav. sometimes more so than others! lol

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Still talking about learning to ride a bike. I was looking at a CBR125 and im tempted, though i think i might just use an instructors bike because i will want to swap straight after passing my test, if not then something dirt cheap to learn on like a CG125 or something. Which way would you recommend and any good instructors?

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I was all set to buy a NSR 125 then was swiftly talked out of it by a few friends, it would teach me bad habits whilst learning wih my instructor, and then id have to try and sell it in order to purchase a larger cc bike when id finally got my test.

Im glad i listened!

I couldnt recommend 'one to one' motorcycle training enough, I had a few lessons with MTS in Lisburn, and I didnt like them one bit.

Swapped to' One to One' and never looked back, and passed all three tests first time. Have a right few mates that all passed first time with One to One too!!

They are based in Lisburn, near the MOT centre, 02892 605074, or 07895 833455, Ask for Rab, say that Ben gave you his number.

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Update

Few updates.

Arai RX7-GP Monster / Hopper rep helmet
Monster / 'Hopper' graphics and few others
Motografix Front number boards
New HARRIS Carbon rear hugger as Powerbronze hugger cracked
LED rear indicators

Also found out that my Renthal rear sprocket is a +2 so that would explain why it accelerates quite well for a wee 636cc :cool:

Attachments

• DSC01299.jpg
    DSC01299.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC01927.jpg
    DSC01927.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC01956.jpg
    DSC01956.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC01954.jpg
    DSC01954.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC01957.jpg
    DSC01957.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 76

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
Don't understand the fascination with the monster logo's, but the bike looks well (y)

Did you go on the charity run today? think i seen that squad of bike roar by on the ballygowan-saintfield road

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
few more

Attachments

• DSC01958.jpg
    DSC01958.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC01959.jpg
    DSC01959.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01960.jpg
    DSC01960.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC01961.jpg
    DSC01961.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC01975.jpg
    DSC01975.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 49

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Last few

Showing Harris carbon hugger.

Also, after getting usual ribbing for 'chicken strips', after this weekends great weather and a few good runs, im well chuffed at the progress on the rear tyre!

Attachments

• DSC01978.jpg
    DSC01978.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC01981.jpg
    DSC01981.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC01982.jpg
    DSC01982.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01983.jpg
    DSC01983.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 66

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Don't understand the fascination with the monster logo's, but the bike looks well (y)

Did you go on the charity run today? think i seen that squad of bike roar by on the ballygowan-saintfield road

We where on a run, not the 1000 bike/Carrick run.

GSMCC run, left from Ballynahinch. (y)

The monster logo's are chavvy as, I actually was about to remove them all, but ill stick it out for a while longer, and go back to slick black when I get bored, or the bike becomes any more marked/wanted :-#! lol

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looking good Ben, love the helmet!! Who did it for you?

Who did you do your lessons with again, as its that time of year again when i get the urge back! Booking theory tomorrow!!

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Hey Gav, Helmet was an Official model from Arai!

And 'One to One' based in Lisburn, near the MOT centre, 02892 605074, or 07895 833455, ask for Rab, say that Ben gave you his number.

Get er done!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.