07 Caddy 2.0 SDI electrical issues

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Bought a cheap caddy that had a mouse living in the bulkhead and chewed through all sorts of wires. Ive managed to pair up and sort most of the big issues. The only serious issues that remains is :

01316 - ABS Control Module: No Signal/Communication​

00457 - Control Module for Network (J519): No Signal/Communication​

01312 - Powertrain Data Bus: Faulty​

The van starts and drive no speedo though but i'm assuming thats to do with the above issues which i'm fairly sure are all connected.
Would anyone be able to point in me in the right direction? I have a feeling its something to do with the powertrain CAN bus, high and low.
also does anyone know where connections : B383 Connection 1 (powertrain CAN bus, high), in main wiring harness & B390 Connection 1 (powertrain CAN bus, low), in main wiring harness are located?

@mikey would this be something you would know?

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
The can wires are orange with a black or brown trace usually (can hi and low) but I’ve started working in another manufacturer so I don’t have a login anymore to check the diagrams but I’d imagine it’s something canbussy.

wings

RMS Regular
OP
wings
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Yea it's the brown with black and brown wires i was tracing. I got a copy of the wiring diagram and it seems abs module, the canbus interface and steering column electrics all run to B383 and B390 connections and ive searched the diagram there no reference to where that actually is.
Even trying to make head or tails of flow
Is it to abs module -> canbus interface -> steering column electrics?

wings

RMS Regular
OP
wings
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Just thought id stick up that I got this resolved. There was a break in the wires @mikey said above going from the Canbus interface to the steering column electrics