1/8/08 kirkistown track day £75

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
Ok im organising a possible track day at kirkistown. Plans may change and it may be mondello it all depends on numbers.

The track day was primarly organised for rx8 owners in mind but we need more numbers and can take another 10-15 people max.

Im not putting any kind of age limit etc up if you want to bring your car your welcome BUT have a bit of common sense with what your bringing. There is no point in bringing a scrapper just to have a laugh in.

The track marshalls will not take messing about or any kind of stupid or dangerous behaviour either.

ok down to the details

Right This is the update and now i have all the information needed.

Date: August 1st 2008 (not yet booked provisonal)
Price £75

What does this include.....

Marshalls on site
Ambulance on site
Instructors on site
A run around the track with an instructor as part of the induction to show the racing lines.

There is also an on-site cafe

Nearest petrol station 1-2 miles down the road.

Things you should know about kirkstown

Extremely fast track,
Extremely hard on breaks and the front passenger tyre will get alot of wear.

NO DRIFTING

What do drivers needed:

Sign a disclaimer
Wear a race helmet (must bring your own or share one as they are not provided)
Your car and driver licence

You should expect about 2 hours of track time in total. This doesnt sound like a lot but thats 8x 15 minute sessions that is ALOT for both yourself and the car.

Please note:

The marshalls take no **** from anyone, they want to create a safe day for everyone. They can if need be take you off the track.

Kirkistown has a large run of area :laughing:

I need money up front: full deposit

You can either right me a cheque/postal order/cash/bankers draft for £75

or send me it to my paypal (flump89@hotmail.co.uk)£75 + paypal fee

For more details on how to pay PM me or contact craig on 07825223484

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
OP
CraigRX8
in case you didnt notice ive sorta chopped this from another forum. basically i need about another 10 people

There will be about 13 rx7s, 10 rx8s the rest is misc, need 40 people in totall.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Have you it booked or is it still possible?
Im provisionally interested!

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
OP
CraigRX8
The day is free. i need 15 peoples deposits to book.

Im only organising the day not paying for it. It costs alot to book it and i dont have the money to do so, so i need deposits up front.

Plenty of spaces still

get your names down

stevyg

RMS Regular
Its a bit far away yet, could write the car off long before that. Is it def at kirky? sounds good, and at a great price for the amount of track time

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
OP
CraigRX8
yeah def at kirky. we are lucky to get a date so close. you usually need to book months in advance.

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
I is a Friday though I think its a much longer waiting list for a weekend day.

Would of liked to go to this but I've a wedding to go to that day.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
there is usually a sprint at kirkistown on this day, then craigantlet hill climb on the saturday then back to kirkistown on the sunday for another sprint lads

it's the UAC speed weekend unless there have been major changes and events dropped as trackskills get their only Saturday track day on the 2nd Aug this year

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
OP
CraigRX8
as i said 1/8/05

graham you are right there usually is. but donal told me the day is free and he has checked and confirmed. the sprint is not on that day this year. he did tell me why, a few things have been moved etc. which means kirky is free on the 1st and 2nd, however 2nd is already booked up. getting a track space at kirky at any point is an achievement. 2 months in advance, it was hard to get a friday. you would need to book it almost 6 months in advance to get a weekend.

Momentum will be bringing up to of their cars. a Hill climb evo and something with a turbo hayabusa engine it in, as i said before the oppurtunity is there.

Money up front. or your space is not guaranteed

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
happy days, that'd probably be an elise with the hyabusa turbo engine in her.

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
OP
CraigRX8
good man bibby this cant be booked until i have at least a third of the people requireds money

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.