Nissan 200sx s14a stage 1a - new pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

boy_racer996

B
sorry abou the piss poor quality, will get better pics when the weather picks up...(y)

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
karlos old motor? Was a good spec on it, health to enjoy, fancy one myself :laughing:

boy_racer996

OP
B
it is indeed, its minty mint! just realised iv posted this in the wrong section, could a mod move it please?thanks

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Seen you about Bangor in it last night. I was driving the White R34 4 door.

Couldn't figure out who it was driving Karl's motor, then heard it had been sold.

Definately a good example of a 14a.

boy_racer996

OP
B
Yes stuarty thanks, was a long 5 hours to spend at ballyrobert!lol new relay is near 30 quid but sure, abs relay in for now!lol pm me ur number incase I'm ever stuck again!lol

sam_9n

RMS Regular
lovely mate, karl treated this like a baby ;)

fairly sure he had it kept away for a while there?

boy_racer996

OP
B
yep, was tucked up there for a good while, but she's back!lol

Pete

RMS Regular
Drives
stinkin disco 2
seen this last night in springhill looks well enjoy spud

boy_racer996

OP
B
for as long as my wallet holds out!haha

M455EY

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
LOOking well bai, karl did a lot of work to this mortor,she goes well and looks class, health to enjoy buddy(y)

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
cracker motor dude

hold on to this one!! think i have seen you with more motors than i have hot dinners

boy_racer996

OP
B
was that you on the bike man, just at vic square? shoulda waved!lol Just out of work!lol

boy_racer996

OP
B
Right, small question, im getting a personal plate, the car is a 'p' reg, what does this mean i can get? Anything before and including a 'p' prefix plate? Is that it? Is there no such thing as a dateless plate?

boy_racer996

OP
B
slide on razor!lol r u still alive? still livin in a dustbin?lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.