My 2005 Clio 182

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
Well after having the m3 for over a year and a half I got bored with it and found myself looking at other cars again. I'm just about to start doing my motorbike lessons so I wanted something small, cheap to run and in as good a condition as possible.

This popped up on RMS a few weeks ago and ticked all the boxes. It's got both CUP packs, genuine Trophy wheels, half leather and full electrics.

I'll try to do a proper shoot in the next few weeks when I get it fully on the road down here in the south and get rid of the m3.

It is so much fun and I love it. Also 40mpg isn't to be sniffed at either after big bmw petrol ownership!

001_s.jpg

002_s.jpg

003_s.jpg

004_s.jpg

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
awesome we car this , eyed it up myself then though well ive had 6 so i caught myself on lol ... enjoy ...

J55NI

RMS Regular
Cheers lads!

Are you Darren's Brother? Seems fairly mint so far. Done 300 miles on it last week and can't fault it!

I am indeed , it drives perfect i couldnt fault it at all anytime i have drove it . have you any plans for it?:grinning:

RS Darren

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 530d M-Sport
The wee car looks very well mate, glad its going to someone who will look after it!.. All the best with it!..

Darren

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
@Chris, Yea Darren done the belt about 20k ago. I'm already eying up stainless systems for it but I must resist until it really needs one. The 1.5k import tax to get it on southern plates will be a pain when I get around to it!

@Darren, Did you have it lowered at one point? Did you remove the kit?

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
looking good Stef. hope you enjoy it.

ps i can see the old 1.2 fiesta in the background, still looks good.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Miss mine ... such a fun wee car... How you finding the Ktec system?

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
It's lovely actually, I went for the ultra performance with no mid silencer and was afraid it was going to be too loud, but it's just nice actually. A nice grumble when going slow and a nice roar when the foot goes down.

Doesn't sound half as loud as those yozza systems, which I'm glad of!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.