My Renault Clio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Hello folks, I havent posted up a pic of my car yet so here it is, it is a 1999 Clio, 1.2, has its faults but for a first car it does the job:grinning:

phpXol9ywPM.jpg

And at the Cruise for Cancer
phpmRSDbuPM.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I still like these, even though I had a couple of them that broke my heart.

Sunroof, electric windows, central locking, immobiliser and gear linkage to name but a few faults with mine.

What have you got in store for it?

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
OP
stuartyvilla
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
I still like these, even though I had a couple of them that broke my heart.

Sunroof, electric windows, central locking, immobiliser and gear linkage to name but a few faults with mine.

What have you got in store for it?

With insurance being expensive, nothing, just going to enjoy it and keep going to events like the Cruise for Cancer, if I could afford to do anything it would be 172 wheels and abit of lowerage. Cheers for the comment!

ewok

RMS Regular
Still like them myself outta the ones that i owned i never had any bother bar the rattley sunroof but thats just a common fault in them all

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
OP
stuartyvilla
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Still like them myself outta the ones that i owned i never had any bother bar the rattley sunroof but thats just a common fault in them all

Cheers, the sunroof is broke on mine, hit a large pothole and up pops the sunroof LOL!

ewok

RMS Regular
Mines went back into renault at the time theres nothing that can be done i always thought of retro fitting a megan coupe rear window acuator to it to keep it closed and to open it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.