E92 335 D M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Well after a brief period of ownership of an x5 it didnt work out for me so treated myself to a 335 d m sport last Friday, absolutely over the moon with it, pulls soo hard, 590 torque things. The IDrive and sat nav is a great feature with the in built harddrive.

So 0-60 in 5 odd seconds and average 43mpg ill take that (Obvisiouly not together lol but did manage 46mpg on way to work today even with a couple of blips)

r104.jpg

r105.jpg

r108.jpg

r109.jpg

DSC_1042.jpg

Also gave the garage a good clean whilst waiting the new arrival and treated myself to swissvax products

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
This is becoming really mean e92's lol. Looks brilliant and defo a nice upgrade to the m3. Health to enjoy.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Nice bus, G...pimp! So glad you got some sense and chopped that X5.

What's with the bits of carpet under each wheel by the way?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Nice wagon Gary, thinking about one of these next myself. What kind of power do they make with a remap?

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Cheers Guys

Lol that plate has gone woodchopper, now on to a nice AEZ plate

Spot on Eager, after painting the floor so many times this seems to work, preventative maintenance

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
preventative maintenance

Spot the surveyor!

Really smart looking car, and it looks like new. Surely a sneaky DMS remap is a must? Never been in a remapped 35d, but I hear they're seriously rapid, as in M3 rapid.

I think in this day and age, a car like that is a wise choice...plenty enough performance without the horrendous running costs of big petrol engines.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
too right woodchopper, 40 quid a can of garage floor paint.

im sure a remap would be impressive, but the 590 torque is seriously ass puckering powerful enough at the moment, also like the warranty

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
i see your cars about all the time with your plate on them, only few days ago. Maybe see this out soon.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
ive stuck the old p5 reg on the misses cooper s Eager and bought a new AEZ plate for the BM, give me a wave next time pal

Cheers CW

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Anytime im about im either hanging on the end of a lead attached to a black labrador or in either my m3 or my laguna. Seen the reg dozens of times out.

Jason

RMS Regular
Lovely cars, absolutly stunning, i'm highly tempted by a white e92 at the minute, but the cost of them wouldnt make sense for a car thats not that different from my own lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely car mate, 1 of the best all round cars money can buy in my opinion.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Absolutely gorgeous ... only derv I'd have ... also jealous of your cleaning stuff lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
You know what, I really fancy an estate version, lowered, nice wheels, spacers, tints, silverline rear lights etc....I think that would be one of the best ever all round cars. God I am getting old!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Looks fantastic, good friend of mine has one and there's not too much difference between this and an e92 m3 too 100.

Health to drive Gary!

Have you still got the Evo/M3?

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Thanks guys, ooo will have to look into the map Amos

Cro that's about the fourth time this week I've been called anal between car/garage/work lol

Lol chris your 350 looks well pampered too, id say you have a collection of cleaning products too

Woodcutter you are only as old as the women you feel , no hang on that makes you even older lol but your description of car above would be stunning when are you collecting the other car you posted a photo off, make it happen!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Cheers bilal and chris , no unfortunately both the m3 and evo have gone. The day the evo went was not a good day!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.