14 cars seized by PSNI in Newry in Operation Venetic

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Delivery miles on the cossie apparently, was in a carcoon when seized. The mate was saying the cars will sit in a compound until the court cases are done which could be a year or 2. Supposedly the serious crime unit take great pleasure from the owners knowing that something old like that is sitting uncovered in a compound rotting away.

There was a lister (listerine) green M3 in the collection too. 1 of 3

0EEA79D3-28EB-4869-98EC-8C1803CAF7DE.jpeg

Dave..

RMS Regular
Much like Invest NI's press releases about investments given to companies and jobs created, utter fantasy. I was involved in a small company doing engineering consultancy in Belfast around 12 years ago, there was around 10 of us in it and INI were giving help on various things for a couple of years that totalled maybe ~200k at most. Arlene swept in one day in her armoured Skoda Superb and shook hands with the boss, ignored everyone else and fecked aff. Press release was a £1.5m investment and 30 jobs lol. Pure unicorns, rainbows and fairy dust.
Other funny thing was before Big A had arrived, an INI press girl came in and was trying to get the low down on what we made etc for the PR. Convo went like this:
"What do you make?"
Well, we don't directly make things, we aren't a manufacturing company, we sell engineering services to companies that make things.
"So, what do you make?"
And, repeat, repeat, repeat until one of us caved in and said we made aerospace systems components. That's what went in the PR.
I don't believe a word of those statements, it's all spin but the important thing is that some scum is off the streets for a while.
Before that IDB and LEDU, same thing.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeah, been involved in a few rounds of craic with them all.
10k business grants that go directly to PWC for business plans etc, seen it all. Total racket.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Jonesborough. Says it all lmao, the fact a 33 year old has a delivery mile cossie alone is crazy. Must've been at it a while

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Unsurprisingly he had run a raffle company as well.

raffle companies are up there with car washes and taxi firms lol.
whole thing isnt surprising or that he’s only 33. Huge amounts of illegal money moving about in NI and 33 is not young in the game.
I sold a expensive car to someone on R plates many years ago, I see recently the same chap got snared on that encrochat carry on.