Octavia vRS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I sold the Audi this morning and didn't expect to get another car the same day, but this appeared on the RMS classifieds and I had to have a look. Only really driven it the 60 miles home but loving it so far.

Weather depending I'll get her properly cleaned during the week and get some better pics up.

IMAG02124_zps7a5cdfc1.jpg

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Cant see the pics here but i did see the ad you're on about and looked a very nice example in the pics :laughing: Didnt think you'd go anything that fuel hungry though Steve :p

Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Steve
Drives
Bus
Cheers, I was almost certain I was going for a diesel Passat, but I reckon I'll get the same mpg as the Audi if I drive easy enough, with an extra 50bhp

Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Steve
Drives
Bus
Yeah expecting 30 which is fine. Though on the drive back from Dungannon to Bangor it used less than £10.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That is truly great. I'd love to see it with the wheels done gunmetal.

Is it just the angle it's parked or is the back very low?

Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Steve
Drives
Bus
Cheers guys.

Yeah it does sit a bit lower at the back. I might actually replace the suspension as the shocks don't feel the best, but not for a few months yet.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.