Attachments

• 7574176B-AE3C-4A47-8F5D-169C32D7970F.jpeg
    7574176B-AE3C-4A47-8F5D-169C32D7970F.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 120

Gemma

RMS Regular
Thank you to everyone who came ❤️

This is the post in our NI BMW fb page

A big thank you to Hallidays of Bushmills and Jamie Graham for hosting NI-BMW & RMS Motoring for Cars and Coffee today. A grand total of £627.44 raised for our charity CLIC Sargent in Northern Ireland. Many thanks to all who came and supported it.

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
Does anyone know who owned the silver E39 530d touring?
Very interested in the colour of the alloys.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
As nice as that Mustang is, inside it's a lump of lard, dressed up to fool the public. My advice is to lose the inline 6, and the idiotic 3 speed, shorten the wheelbase, somehow lose half a tonne and reduce the price....

But even then I'd still buy a Chevy Chevelle, and that's a ****ing terrible car.

e320mark

RMS Regular
As nice as that Mustang is, inside it's a lump of lard, dressed up to fool the public. My advice is to lose the inline 6, and the idiotic 3 speed, shorten the wheelbase, somehow lose half a tonne and reduce the price....

But even then I'd still buy a Chevy Chevelle, and that's a ****ing terrible car.
That went down like a fart in a spacesuit with ford! Only watched the movie for the first time last night!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
That went down like a fart in a spacesuit with ford! Only watched the movie for the first time last night!

Would love to know if that was something which actually took place and is the reason why they disliked Miles, thought it was hilarious myself

jessy

RMS Regular
Great turnout today and even better range of motors, thanks to everyone who attended. Another great amount for Clic sergeant.

Screenshot_20200315_234039_com.android.chrome.jpg
Speaking to many people as they entered, old and new. Big thanks to Jamie and team for hosting us.
The yellow bus went completely sideways when he exited😂 great to watch

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
OP
JamieG95
Drives
F10 530d
Glad everyone enjoyed the day & great to see a nice amount raised for Clic Sargent. There were some awesome cars parked up, a bit gutted I didn’t get enough time to walk round with my own camera.

Turntable pictures will be uploaded soon, I’ve just been a bit busy putting the showroom back to normal along with everything else!

A8A18168-1B8D-4C67-977B-9D8441CA9085.jpeg