Active Deal 15% off ebay Today, expires 8pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Anything I try to order say the payment cant be processed? Tried 3 different methods of payment. Various sellers

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Anything I try to order say the payment cant be processed? Tried 3 different methods of payment. Various sellers

Mine didn’t work initially. Came back and got the 15% off ok.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Im after 2x samsung 4g tablets so I dont know if the buyers maybe have an option to decline the sale today? Tried a few sellers and none seem to work. Or perhaps too much traffic today,

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Im after 2x samsung 4g tablets so I dont know if the buyers maybe have an option to decline the sale today? Tried a few sellers and none seem to work. Or perhaps too much traffic today,

says you are limited to 1 redemption of the code,

simy

RMS Regular
Pulled the trigger on this fella for the giggles.
SMNTAK135.jpg

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Yeah and max value of £50 off, but If I buy x2 of the one seller or even try to buy x1 of a few sellers it still wont work.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Focal length? 135mm.

Nice, I'm always on the look out for lenses that I can used for astro imaging. I now see it says 135mm F3.5! Nice bit of fast-ish glass there, be intrigued to see how well it performs :laughing:

simy

RMS Regular
Me too, the Taks have a good rep, never owned one. This is going my old Sony A100 with an M42 adapter.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Wireless access point and a 24v PSU. Cheers cormac.

I really need to keep a list of unnecessary stiff in my basket for times like this.

Last edited:

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Thanks for this. Just got in with 5mins to spare last night.

Bought myself a boost/afr gauge with £40-something off (y)

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Some really good deals on tyres with that discount!

4 x 205/45/16 Goodyear Eagle F1 AS3 for £240 which is crazy cheap

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.