15" Volk Rays TE37s (4x100)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PrimO

RMS Regular
Volk Rays TE37s forged super lightweight wheels in very good condition. 15" 4x100 fitment, ET45. White in colour. These are NOT Rota copies, they are the real deal and have original rays stickers on the inside as well as Rays embossed on the hub of each wheel. 2 of the rims have the slightest slightest little scuff marks on the very edges where the paint has come off but theyre not scored or gouged, i think it was caused by careless tyre fitters rather than them being ran against a curb as its only the paint that has flaked off and so can easily be touched up if need be, it may not even be apparent when tyres are fitted. All wheels are dead straight and true and have no buckles or dents in them. All 4 wheels have the original blue valves and Rays valve caps included. No tyres. £350 Absolutely No Offers I'm in letterkenny and can travel part of the way to meet a potential buyer. I can email individual pictures of each wheel to anyone that wants.

000TE37s22.JPG

PrimO

RMS Regular
OP
PrimO
They do fit a Glanza! Theyre 4x100 ET45's which is perfect for a glanza ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.