Something different...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
Something for the great summer I'm sure well get..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366406125.102537.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366406171.251814.jpg

Jola

RMS Regular
Love that, I often see a guy ripping about on 1 of these regardless of the weather. Crazy fool.

Gemma

RMS Regular
very nice! fella out the back of me has one of these...they sound pretty good!

chapletown

RMS Regular
OP
chapletown
Drives
G20 M340i X
Loncin 4 stroke 249cc water-cooled engine, which develops 10.7Kw of power at 6500rpm and maximum torque of 17.5Nm/5000rpm. It offers a top speed of 55-60mph. There are four forward gears and one reverse, manual clutch, a powerful hydraulic disc braking system, double-A swing arm suspension with air shock absorbers in front and divided ballonet absorbers at the rear.

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
Loncin 4 stroke 249cc water-cooled engine, which develops 10.7Kw of power at 6500rpm and maximum torque of 17.5Nm/5000rpm. It offers a top speed of 55-60mph. There are four forward gears and one reverse, manual clutch, a powerful hydraulic disc braking system, double-A swing arm suspension with air shock absorbers in front and divided ballonet absorbers at the rear.
are you the salesman or is it one you bought ?

chapletown

RMS Regular
OP
chapletown
Drives
G20 M340i X
It's one I have bought. I just took that info from online. However it will be up for sale again I only bought it to sell on..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.