RS Focus

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
now kack

Dscf0038.jpg

rs011.jpg

rs010.jpg

rs015.jpg

Dscf0003.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Gary that really is lovely, looks literally just like new. Look inside the wheels! All the best with it.

Any plans, or leaving it standard?

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Awesome looking car mate..When am i getting a run out in it ????

Health to drive :grinning:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Whats the spec on these? Power, pace etc..

Beautiful motor lal the same, absolutely love the front end :laughing:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Stunning looking machine mate, one of the cleanest examples around for sure. Hope you enjoy it! :laughing:

My bro has one and I bought him the Superchips Bluefin for his b'day, makes the car much much quicker and smoother too, well worth the money IMO. He tells me that the quaffe diff/torque steer isn't as noticeable since it's been remapped. (y)

All the best with your new weapon of choice!:cool:

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I'm a big fan of the Megs Gold Class wax, very reflective and easy to take off.

You know it'll not be long before you're tempted by some goodies :p

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Love it!!!

Cant wait to see it in the flesh...might also have the opportunity to sail by you now :p

Phil_D

RMS Regular
p 5ary said:
love it to bits, done 50 miles since filling it up over here and it hasnt moved from the top needle, brilliant

Thats because you drive like an old lady ;) ;) ;)

p 5ary said:
phill u can take it out any time, let me know when ur in and fancy a visitor or if your in the glens of gormley!!(y) (y)

Will give u a shout mate cheers....

Phil

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
corsa_c_chris said:
lovely example of an rs, bring on skiman to blow his load!

al the best wif the new car gary

cheers lads.

forgot to say big thanks to skiman for sharing his ford knowledge to keep me right(y) (y)

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Was thinking back there to all the abuse you gave Skiman....even taking pics of your next door neighbour having to jump start his RS :p

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
boat ride back was so rough and my car got shoved on the top deck outside, needless to say i was stressing the entire night.

they had tug boats pushing the ferry against the side to allow us to board the ferry, the car ramp was moving up and down about 4 ft, the guy held his hand up and timed it when the boat dropped it was just a go go go to get over the ramp, dodgy !!!!

small vid of the tug boat, this was new to me http://media.putfile.com/MOV00006-59-53

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
im afraid i would have turned on my heel and went for scotland...overnight on aboat in rough seas aint pleasant!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
nice one and please do what very few RS owners do and drive the **** outta it ;) thats what they re built for !

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Phil_D said:
No chance of that ;)

lmao, even the suzuki jimny (thats what ive been in the last 3 months) was a bit powerful:p :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.