Dubshed 2016 is coming / Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

VwDubway

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 Golf Tdi
Can't wait for the show this year, who's showing their cars wither inside or out from here?

VwDubway

RMS Regular
OP
VwDubway
Drives
Mk5 Golf Tdi
It shows a wide variety of cars from different countries and years, all of which are unique in their own way, I recommend it

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Na I rather watch tv :grinning: none my cars would be on any kind of track. Just trying to work out if dubshed is worth a trip for myself.

Last edited:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Think there's a classic/retro section too? It would tempt me for a nosy

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Na I rather watch tv :grinning: none my cars would be on any kind of track. Just trying to work out if dubshed is worth a trip for myself.
Worth a juke down for the day, always a good atmosphere at it and you'll be able to decide if it's worth going in 2015 :p

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I am curious not bein a **** about it. Was wondering if there is more to it than I thought. :grinning:

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
there are a LOT of cars coming to it from the mainland this year too. It is worth the trip for a nosey about even if you arent really that into VAG stuff

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
I hate stance and stretched tyres but I blame that on felt spec but i'll be going as people have said before its a fun day out and just because its not my cup of tea it doesn't stop me appreciating the work people put into their cars to get them looking the way they want

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I hate stance and stretched tyres but I blame that on felt spec but i'll be going as people have said before its a fun day out and just because its not my cup of tea it doesn't stop me appreciating the work people put into their cars to get them looking the way they want
Credit where credits due, the way most of the dubs are styled in this country is influenced from mainland Europe and America. All felt spec contributed was to glorify and raise the value of scrap metal, not to mention put a lot of dangerously modified cars on our roads.

Thankfully in my experience the majority of the cars shown at dubshed have had a lot of time, money and effort put into them, even if some of them aren't necessarily to my taste either. Each to their own

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
@Eager there is mix of everything but generally inside it is all very good quality stuff and range from all over europe.

yes most will have silly lows but then you have the classics which to you and i look concours till you realise a big BHP engine has been shoehorned.

i'd say gve it a shot with an open mine and you may be surprised

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
To be fair I have yet to set a slammed bora on cut spring with RS6's reek all over the back of it and a towbar so my felt spec comment may have been a little unjust :p

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Probably the best organised car show in the country! Plenty of very nice cars on show, everything from classics/gtis to slammed show s**** and performance

Quite bored of the 'dub' scene but I always have this show in my diary!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.