Lady in Red E92 - updated 27/09/14

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Well folks after 8 long years of owning the reliable EP2 civic sport it packed it in at 139k miles but its currently getting an engine replacement due to the head gasket going but it will live again soon and then will be for sale.

So this called for me to get a new motor and I picked this up 2 weeks ago from Bavarian on boucher road. I had been looking for a number of weeks and seen this a few times and went back and forward to other places and in the end it was too good a deal to miss after some bartering.

Say hello to the new wagon - A crimson red E92 320i M Sport .

Its 2008 with 170hp and 17,650 miles on the clock when I collected it. Comes with a lot of extras such as brand new 19 inch performance alloys with new bridgestone potenza run flats, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control, alcantara seats, rear view compass, executive trim, m sport gear knob and door sills plus some other bits and bobs.

So far its a great driving motor, maybe lacking a bit in power but I plan on getting some remaps and light tuning done to it and the only mod so far has been the changing of the light halos from standard yellow to white bulbs. I need to give it a detail at some point too.

Took some photos last weekend and this week so here they are...

Enjoy

e9202.jpg

e9201.jpg

e9203.jpg

e9204.jpg

e9206.jpg

e9207.jpg

e9208.jpg

e9209.jpg

e9210.jpg

e9212.jpg

e9213.jpg

e9211.jpg

st6phen

RMS Regular
Drives
anything MOT'd
lovely motor, health to enjoy.. must say i really like it in the red

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
Hard to believe this is 6 years old now, still looks so fresh and I bet it feels the same to drive, even though there's a new model out I still regard these as the new 3

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Tidy, really like that ! don't think I've seen many in red! Usually white, blue and black.

I'd debadge, and fit a set of twin round pipes like below so it wasn't instantly recognisable as one of the smaller engines.
PS wee carbon spoiler on the rear would be class, red and carbon is :cool:

3D-3082-2.jpg

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
Lip spoiler is on the way, forgot to mention that ha, im also toying with debadging it but im not too bothered at the min. Thanks for the comments guys.

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
Is it just me or are the headlights different colours in the 5th pic? I wouldn't de badge it unless you were going to replicate one of the bigger models, including exhaust tips ect.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Lovely looking car.
I agree that a lip spoiler would suit it lovely, not sure on de-badging it.
I instantly think that a debaged 3-series is a 316 :oops:

sduk

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini Cooper SD
Looks great from the front but a bit bland from the back, defo needs a wee bit to make it look as aggressive. Whats a "rear view compass" by the way?

Is it just me or are the headlights different colours in the 5th pic?

lol he said he changed the halo's so I'm guessing this is a before and after comparison shot :grinning:

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
Is it just me or are the headlights different colours in the 5th pic? I wouldn't de badge it unless you were going to replicate one of the bigger models, including exhaust tips ect.

yes they are different colours it was to show the old bulbs against the new ones that are the white.

Very nice is the 320 a straight 6 or 4 cylinder?

its 4 cylinder

Very nice . What sort of mpg these do ?

at the min im only getting around 33mpg but its supposed to give up to 42mpg for extra urban

Looks great from the front but a bit bland from the back, defo needs a wee bit to make it look as aggressive. Whats a "rear view compass" by the way?

really, im glad i didnt go for the SE model then as its bumpers are worse haha. I think the rear diffuser sets it off a bit with the black insert bit. I left out mirror - basically there is a digital compass in the rear view mirror.

lol he said he changed the halo's so I'm guessing this is a before and after comparison shot :grinning:

exactly that!

Thanks for the comments all.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Probably an odd request, but if you do debadge the rear, can I have the 2 and the 0 numbers?

Car looks great btw, E92s are beautiful. And in red with the 313's, it's class (y)

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7

Thats an SE, no M Sport goodies like sill plates, gearknob, M sport Steering wheel, M Sport Front and Rear bumpers, Shadowline trim around the windows, it has a wick set of alloys too and not nice BMW Performance ones like above!
It is red tho :p
Really takes the M Sport in these to make them look good IMO, Se's just look so tame in comparison.

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
Beautiful car. All the best with it. It definitely looks fresh in red.

Thanks Adam

Looks great taz. That civic is with you a serious time now.

Def has Davey it done me proud to say the least.

Probably an odd request, but if you do debadge the rear, can I have the 2 and the 0 numbers?

Car looks great btw, E92s are beautiful. And in red with the 313's, it's class (y)

HAHA no problem you can have em if i remove the badge but i thought they were one piece?

Depends on wheels and height. I think an SE still looks great.

Very true lyons i was looking at a black SE with 19in 230 rims on it and it looked very well but it had a few things i was unhappy with.

Thanks again for all comments

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Oh didn't know that. If that's the case then I would take the whole thing, and throw you a few quid. If you do let me know!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.