Leon Cupra 2.0 tfsi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

neil205

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra
Sold my audi after 2 years and bought this for some fun... Plans are privacy glass, maybe lower it for
Looks although it's harsh enough on country roads

Opinions so far
is it's very plasticky inside, seats are awesome although the backs look silly,

Looks good, feels fast and the sound is amazing, definitely not as well refined as the audi . Considered 07 s3 but to get a 5 dr with same miles (65k) it would literally be twice the cost

Edit- some slightly better pics for @Woodcutter

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Mackers87

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra 280
Defo recommend the revo remap.got mine done a while ago and its amazing.you can also install the face lift dash to improve the interior
Hope u enjoy the leon as much as I do :-P

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
So you're the one that got there in the morning! Lol I was to see it at 6pm. Lovely car mate, enjoy.

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Cheers, lol they are the dealer pics, will get a few in next day or 2! Great drive in it tonight, loving it more every time I'm in it!

No it's not nez @Philljdm

@NickR85 you snooze you lose!! Ha... He said there was 30odd enquiries

Last edited:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Looks good dude, the best thing about these is there quite discreet, 300bhp is easily achieved but it still looks like an everyday leon. Good luck with it, looks like you beat the RMS massive to it haha

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'm missing my R32 :-( hard going from that to a diesel passat :-/

Dan.86

RMS Regular
lovely car, health to drive. rang up about it too but it had already been sold.. to you obviously lol

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Had an e46 m3 2 years ago then been driving a derv since, so maybe I forget what a fast car feels like but in some gears it feels every bit as quick as the m3 and i would say with a remap it would be quicker, am I deluded!? The figures to 60 are 6.4 vs 5.2 which is a massive difference!

Last edited:

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Defo recommend the revo remap.got mine done a while ago and its amazing.you can also install the face lift dash to improve the interior
Hope u enjoy the leon as much as I do :-P
I see people still remember me doing the facelift dash upgrade then :grinning:. Does make a lot of difference!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
@ChrisL @Philljdm @mk2 cupra r

Anyone know how to turn of the separate temperature switches in the climatronic system? For example if I turn the heating down in my side I want the passenger side to do it too. I will be devastated if it's not possible. Also all the technical data suggests that my seats had lumbar support, is it adjustable ? I can't find how to do that

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
@ChrisL @Philljdm @mk2 cupra r

Anyone know how to turn of the separate temperature switches in the climatronic system? For example if I turn the heating down in my side I want the passenger side to do it too. I will be devastated if it's not possible. Also all the technical data suggests that my seats had lumbar support, is it adjustable ? I can't find how to do that
I think you hold auto in for 5 seconds or so

Edit: yeah that's defiantly how you do it if memory serves me correct :grinning:

Mackers87

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra 280
I had an 07 model leon before the r and never new it was possible. Really hateful on a cold morning trying to get both sides to high lol but hopefully that works for ya.

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
It worked for sure thanks again !! It's only easy when you know the answer! I read the entire climate control section of the Leon book!!

Last edited:

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
That auto button was my favourite button when I figured out what it did. That and the ESP button lol

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
@Ben P any chance you could please 'paint' these wheels silver? They need a refurb and I saw your handy work on the other thread :grinning:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Ill try, although I lost photoshop on my old PC, and did the other transit ones using a free online photo editor jobbie. Not the best but did the job!
Gimme a few mins, see what I can do.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.