17" Borbet A Flat Caps 5x110/5x112

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nayo

RMS Regular
Drives
B8 A4
Currently have a set of these atmo, wanting to see if they gather any interest

Alloys are all straight with no cracks are welds, they could do with lips being repolished tho.

2 tyres are legal
2 barely legal

They are drilled to 5x110 tho wobbly bolts can be supplied to make these fit 5x112
17" x 7.5" Fronts.
17" x 10" Rears. Et -20

Rare as it is in staggered fitment, rarer in 17's.

Fitted with 225/45's at the back for plenty of tyre stretch and a slight stretch at the front.

No pictures of these at current state but this is them on car when just refurbed.
I now have flat caps on them altho these caps will also b supplied

p7308130.jpg

Im Looking £450 because of current state or swaps for nethng 5x112 fitment

fleety

RMS Regular
I'd have snapped them if were 5×100 they would have been the jab for vw Corrado..

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Are these wheels by any chance got holes for 5x120 as I sold 17" ones to a guy in Ards who was drilling holes in them to make them fit his astra and I originally had them on my bmw e34

Ge0rge

Banned
Are these wheels by any chance got holes for 5x120 as I sold 17" ones to a guy in Ards who was drilling holes in them to make them fit his astra and I originally had them on my bmw e34
Jesus I don't even think I would attempt that

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.