SOLD: 17 inch accord type r alloys in gunmetal grey

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

corsacj

RMS Regular
selling on behalf of a mate, 17 inch accord type R alloys sprayed gunmetal grey, 2 good tyres 1 ok and 1 would need replaced. Some very small curb marks (hes a fussy fella.. lol)

Only selling because he got hold of a set of wheels like mine.. the **** :p

£200 ovno, located in downpatrick co down

1006237_644225378922844_2054602285_n.jpg

Last edited:

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Sure you can do me a deal on your grids with my wheels plus cash and that way he won't have the same wheels as you anymore! :grinning:

corsacj

RMS Regular
OP
corsacj
Sure you can do me a deal on your grids with my wheels plus cash and that way he won't have the same wheels as you anymore! :grinning:

Haha no harm in chancing the arm :p But I think im happy enough at the minute as after this week I cant stand looking at the car any more or changing anything for a while, just finished wrapping it and then the exhaust broke at a sleeve joint, hence my hatred for them lol.

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Haha no harm in chancing the arm :p But I think im happy enough at the minute as after this week I cant stand looking at the car any more or changing anything for a while, just finished wrapping it and then the exhaust broke at a sleeve joint, hence my hatred for them lol.

You wrapped it?!? Send me pics ASAP dude!

corsacj

RMS Regular
OP
corsacj
You wrapped it?!? Send me pics ASAP dude!

Will pm you now mate, must get decent pics tomorrow just need to refit a sideskirt in the morning. Its not a perfect job but will be redoing some panels when I have the time

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.