170bhp 306d-t ??

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Pac-Man said:
My 205 would piss on you's all :p
thats irrelevant right now.

I've seen the the 306 d-turbo and it pissed all over my car and came back for more and i aint afraid to admit to it! :lol:

Cess

RMS Staff
There was a 170 bhp 306 HDi in Performance GTi. In performance tests it did 0-60 in 7.70 secs. Built by a guy called Gav Robinson he's got a website www.thedervdoctor.co.uk

It had crazy amonts of torque, but the engine work was absolutely phenomenal. Hybrid turbos, front mounted intercooler, aqua mist injection or something..

jonny_w

RMS Regular
the one from banbridge is mad quick for a 306 and i know wats done to it. he has tweeked about 30+ 306s from all over the country

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS + mx5
still reckon a heavy derv front end could be a bit of at bitch in the corners.... none the less, i'm sure the torque figures of these DTurbos are proper scary!! :grinning:

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
@ rallycomms - the d-turbo with good suspension is fantastic in corners - though lift off oversteer can be fun but sure who lifts off :laughing:

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS + mx5
Designated Driver said:
@ rallycomms - the d-turbo with good suspension is fantastic in corners - though lift off oversteer can be fun but sure who lifts off :laughing:
I, but surely a 2.1 unit from a 605 + turbo, bigger pump etc is gonna add to the front end weight a bit over a std DTurbo is what i was thinkin? take a bit of suspension setup i'm sure?

A yes lift off oversteer :laughing: , this all sounds vaguely familier!! :grinning:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
Exige V6S
Liftoff oversteer... I prefer power oversteer ;)

Sounds like a seriously lethal 306.

Andy

Adam

RMS Regular
Everybody knows that on a diesal you can get 100bhp by tweaking the fuel pump! LOL

Hang on. Maybe it was lose 10bhp!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Giulia QV
i know the fella in question and i could well believe that it is running 170bhp he is a top mechanic indeed :laughing:

Marc

RMS Moderator
apologies.. more around 35 i'd guess... still wouldn't say that to his face either.. aint the smallest of blokes LOL

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
Cormac jealous??? :p

That 1 At Bc claimed 160Hp id well believe it... Just beat him and no more...

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
just checked ou tthe dervdoctor website and i want one of those dump valves!!!!!!!!!! Who would be best to talk to about these over here?

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: