170bhp 306d-t ??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Pac-Man said:
My 205 would piss on you's all :p

thats irrelevant right now.

I've seen the the 306 d-turbo and it pissed all over my car and came back for more and i aint afraid to admit to it! :lol:

Cess

RMS Staff
There was a 170 bhp 306 HDi in Performance GTi. In performance tests it did 0-60 in 7.70 secs. Built by a guy called Gav Robinson he's got a website www.thedervdoctor.co.uk

It had crazy amonts of torque, but the engine work was absolutely phenomenal. Hybrid turbos, front mounted intercooler, aqua mist injection or something..

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
the one from banbridge is mad quick for a 306 and i know wats done to it. he has tweeked about 30+ 306s from all over the country

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
still reckon a heavy derv front end could be a bit of at bitch in the corners.... none the less, i'm sure the torque figures of these DTurbos are proper scary!! :grinning:

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
@ rallycomms - the d-turbo with good suspension is fantastic in corners - though lift off oversteer can be fun but sure who lifts off :laughing:

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Designated Driver said:
@ rallycomms - the d-turbo with good suspension is fantastic in corners - though lift off oversteer can be fun but sure who lifts off :laughing:

I, but surely a 2.1 unit from a 605 + turbo, bigger pump etc is gonna add to the front end weight a bit over a std DTurbo is what i was thinkin? take a bit of suspension setup i'm sure?

A yes lift off oversteer :laughing: , this all sounds vaguely familier!! :grinning:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Liftoff oversteer... I prefer power oversteer ;)

Sounds like a seriously lethal 306.

Andy

Adam

RMS Regular
Everybody knows that on a diesal you can get 100bhp by tweaking the fuel pump! LOL

Hang on. Maybe it was lose 10bhp!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
i know the fella in question and i could well believe that it is running 170bhp he is a top mechanic indeed :laughing:

Cormac

RMS Regular
Wouldnt mind getting a chat to this fella now, sum one drag him on here IoI

Cormac

Marc

RMS Moderator
he is about 40.. dont think he has ever touched a keyboard never mind went onto the net lol

Marc

RMS Moderator
apologies.. more around 35 i'd guess... still wouldn't say that to his face either.. aint the smallest of blokes LOL

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
Cormac jealous??? :p

That 1 At Bc claimed 160Hp id well believe it... Just beat him and no more...

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
just checked ou tthe dervdoctor website and i want one of those dump valves!!!!!!!!!! Who would be best to talk to about these over here?

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.