170bhp 306d-t ??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
andy_gdon said:
just checked ou tthe dervdoctor website and i want one of those dump valves!!!!!!!!!! Who would be best to talk to about these over here?

pm john306DT off the site, he sells the derv dump valves

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
mine was running just short of 170bhp on my last visit to cartoyz...

Bryan

RMS Regular
I wish mine would run full stop at the moment :-( Electrics and starter motor have gone bananas!

Dermot

Adam said:
Everybody knows that on a diesal you can get 100bhp by tweaking the fuel pump! LOL

Hang on. Maybe it was lose 10bhp!

Ouch....! :lol: I can guess who thats aimed at ...lol

And lyons Sir '8)', If Car Toys Dyno'd you at 170BHP, I think you'd better try Tripple 7 Next time lad ...lol

I was chattin to this lad one nite at Bishopscourt and he tried tellin me the thing was standard apart from a 'few tweaks' ...lol And that nite it was Idol'ing at about 2000RPM the Fuel was runnin so high...
And if anyone knows this D Turbo, words cant descibe the Noise as it takes off.... Well Concord comes close ...

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Hey does anyone have a number for this guy? I have an idea!!!!!

Bronk

RMS Regular
there is a 306 out near toome, my m8 knows of it and its a bored to a 2.1 and that thing is meant 2 b a weapon! but it aint blue

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
that would b the one from banbridge fastcav the fella who owns it ain`t that old and works for man i know at the othere side of portadown

stevie s1

i own willys old project mi16 powered xr3i i have driven his 306 to england and back i have raced him in my rs turbo from a standing start and he won i have helped him with various things on the car it is not to be reackoned with both brakes and handling were sorted long before engine modifictions were done it is 170bhp+ the people who question it have never seen it

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
stevie s1 said:
i own willys old project mi16 powered xr3i i have driven his 306 to england and back i have raced him in my rs turbo from a standing start and he won i have helped him with various things on the car it is not to be reackoned with both brakes and handling were sorted long before engine modifictions were done it is 170bhp+ the people who question it have never seen it

here here! :laughing:

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
The white one from Banbridge has a nice new trick, he doesn't have to leave the seat to screw her up or down!!!

bob

RMS Regular
Is the banbridge one bored out or does she have the 2.1 from the 4-0 in her?

eob

Diesel is good, but not that good. Those of you who know where there's a 2.1 TD Peugeot unit lying up will be interested to know that the crank in those baby's can be used in the Mi16 engine to create a 2.1 L petrol 16v.. that will fit in a 205/306/309... be afraid, be very afraid.

Mr 106

RMS Regular
well i suppose it couldnt be any worse than the paperweight 2litre 16v engine they threw at the mi badge.

Cess

RMS Staff
andy_gdon said:
just checked ou tthe dervdoctor website and i want one of those dump valves!!!!!!!!!! Who would be best to talk to about these over here?

Heard these at the French Car show. They're loud! Very weird too, seeing a D-turbo go psssssssssssh tfft

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.