My 535d LCI

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Hey guys, after long debate between getting a 535d or XF Jag... i finally found a 535D that ticked all the right boxes in England and went over last saturday to pick it up.

535d m sport
LCI model
remapped and dpf removal (around 350bhp mark)
satnav / lane departure warning etc etc

paperwork and history of the car is great and the condition is like new too with only 57k miles :grinning:

dream to drive and power is incredible for a diesel!
535d.jpg
rear.jpg
interior.jpg
mpg.jpg
engine.jpg

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
I can verify that this does certainly pull like a train, the whole way through the rev range and it's presence on the road is awesome. Nice sound on full chat too!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Fantastic motor.

You'd be as well doing away with the EGR system too to allow her to stay clean inside, and be sure to change the oil every 5,000 mile to keep her right. The turbos for these are big money.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
tidy for a derv!

two different coloured headlights though?

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Cheers guys :grinning:

No no lights all same colour, when turn wheel one way the safety headlight comes on as a indictator type warning to other drivers when the actually indictator isnt activated.

Well @Nicky your the man who'll be looking after it for me no doubt so we 'l talk it over :grinning:

Defo happy with her she's awesome

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Lovely! Any plans?

Not to much as it's mapped etc already...

Swirl flaps, good service and possibly get the interior dark wood effect dipped in carbon (maybe)

I would put big drilled brakes on it but all the tyres & brakes recently done and are as new so until they need changing they're staying as they are for now, they're some size of things!

Angle eyes etc are nice touch too.