ep3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
got this around 3-4 weeks ago. d2 coils in rear and unknown springs in front. one of the front coilovers has snapped, will get a replacement when funds allow.
has a buddyblub spec 3 catback and manifold (either j's racing or jackson racing) dastek unichip and aem v2. so far ive done an oil and filter change, change foglight bulb(serious pain in the arse) and laminex the covers and paint calipers. need a window regulator and bonnet release cable as i broke the plastic clip. after that wheels will be goin gunmetal as white is impossible to keep clean specially after someone else has owned the car and let them get dirty beyond cleaning.
28jbevo.jpg

2ajndww.jpg

262319i.jpg

2i9i2x0.jpg

2cqip2r.jpg

2jdksg8.jpg

15x1qm8.jpg

6gie81.jpg

4v5nbm.jpg

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Nice one, the wheel colour change will help it. Would love to have mine round that power. Where did you buy it from? Think I recognise the car.

vtec1

RMS Regular
OP
vtec1
Drives
Focus st
just outside londonderry, forget the name of the place

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Yeah it's the car I thought it was then, never realised it was tuned!

Boss Of Gloss

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra VXR
Flaps off and wheel colour change with new H centres be good to go : )

Last edited:

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Nice one mate. Few wee niggles easy sorted & the wheels will definitely look better gunmetal! It looked well when you drove past me the other week in this. How do you find her compared to the MB6? That thing was some motor lol

vtec1

RMS Regular
OP
vtec1
Drives
Focus st
Nice one mate. Few wee niggles easy sorted & the wheels will definitely look better gunmetal! It looked well when you drove past me the other week in this. How do you find her compared to the MB6? That thing was some motor lol
missing the mb6 was which made me get it. although i loved the mps, i regretted sellin the civic. this is alot faster than the mb6. can see this goin the same way with a small fortune bein spent.

vtec1

RMS Regular
OP
vtec1
Drives
Focus st
Looks like the civic is no more. Car pulled out in front of me down millfield and more than likely wrote off

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
That's bollox mate. Did you get out alright like? Not repairable?

vtec1

RMS Regular
OP
vtec1
Drives
Focus st
Airbags out and front end smashed. Only thing that doesnt need fixed at front is 1 headlight fs

vtec1

RMS Regular
OP
vtec1
Drives
Focus st
Thanks. Just a new opportunity to move on to somethin bigger and better with petrol prices comin down

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.