Porsche Cayman GT4: Chris Harris Test (Portimao Circuit)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
One of these is my motivation to get a decent degree classification and a good job. I really really want one, although I could imagine, depending on how many are sold, that they won't depreciate much at all.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
I drove a Cayman GTS at a Porsche Belfast customer event & that wee thing was such a fun thing to drive. I'd say the GT4 is amazing.

I'd buy one over the 991 Turbo S I drove that day.

Last edited:

pablo

RMS Moderator
One of these is my motivation to get a decent degree classification and a good job. I really really want one, although I could imagine, depending on how many are sold, that they won't depreciate much at all.

youll need more than a degree to own one of these mate.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
That's why I said a good job too! I think it's completely achievable. I saved and scrimped and worked my ass of for 18 months in a crappy student placement job, drove a crappy diesel Alfa and by the end of it could afford my BM plus extra to insure it and do a couple of things to it, plus all the extra maintenance and fuel bills.
Once I land a decent job, I don't see why after grafting for a few years I couldn't get one?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Sadly there is no chance of anyone getting one unless they are willing to spend 15-20k overs. :worried:

Member @tmr was the drone pilot too (y)

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
That's a pretty cool gig to get; Harris' is getting bigger and bigger all the time. And fair play to him he's kept the quality and content right up there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.