RMS BBQ March 15 Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Managed to get a bit of colour on my face, great day for it.

Recognised a lot of cars and met a few site members for the first time.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Enjoyable day and some very very nice cars about! Those RS6's are getting wild common though :p.. Fantastic machines!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Called in just after 1:30 and there was a great crowd there already, some very nice cars about as well. Loved the red RS6, M4 and white 911.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
As usual, I was:

A - In church
B - In England
and most unusually visiting a friend in North Staffordshire Hospital

Maybe next time.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Epic day for it anyway, didn't get many shots, waiting on a burger too long :p

IMG_0074 copy.png

Johnboy1984

RMS Regular
Drives
2004 e46 m3
Good days craic, weather was mint and free grub ... What's not to like.... Thanks to rms for putting it on. Didn't get many pics

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Looks like a great turnout, unfortunately I arrived too late and everyone had basically left. Glad everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Reactions: WSM

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Annoyed i couldn't make this one! Great weather and turnout of cars.. Hopefully get to the next one!

tommy b

RMS Regular
Drives
ibiza mk4@ibiza
Arrived a wee bit late myself but enjoyed it didn't get to see much while queuing for food.

Cess

RMS Staff
Nerd alert. The BKV registration on that 205 usually signifies that it was an official Peugeot UK car in some capacity. BKV was the designation usually reserved for cars registered by the Peugeot factory in Coventry. Lovely looking car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.