Subaru WRX STi: Return of the Saloon Racer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: It seems like only yesterday when the last Subaru WRX STI was sold in the UK amid an outcry of sentiment on the sad loss of this iconic model. Well last year that all changed with the launch at the start of the summer of the latest WRX STi model (dropping the Impreza monkier) and at the end of last year Gormley Motors in Dungannon gave us the chance to drive one to see what we thought.
Steeped in (Read the Full Article Here)

IMG_3626.jpg

Read the Entire Article Here

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
They can GO also but like all modern cars not as raw as what they once were, however this is the most RAW modern performance car i have driven in a long time

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Have to say, the last two generations of WRX STI have both been fantastic, not only in looks, but how they go and feel on the road.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Had a look around that one at Eastwoods too. The alloys destroy the look of it but that's easily rectified I guess.

I still think the blobeye and hawkeye are the best looking models but then that's just me as I hate the look of 99% of modern cars.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Had a look around that one at Eastwoods too. The alloys destroy the look of it but that's easily rectified I guess.

I still think the blobeye and hawkeye are the best looking models but then that's just me as I hate the look of 99% of modern cars.

yeah the wheels are a bit of a let down, ive actually started warming to the hatch sti's big time, and actually went to buy one there but missed out on it. done right i think they are excellent looking cars

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Class. Still shouldn't be called an Impreza, but I do like it. .. Still haven't seen one though. :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.