Tuthill Porsche pulls the crowds at the Circuit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Brilliant to see them out there in this. Great change from all the other kit and mean looking too.
Only disappointment was that it wasn't LOUD ENOUGH.... ;)
It didn't appear to be running the open pipes that it was last year. :worried:

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
Would love to have been able to do a side by side, old and new, using the pictures you posted in the 911 SC RS thread @FM155

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeah never thought about that, would've been cool.
A pic with the Corkill 911 SC RS would be good in Killarney if they are both out...

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Great Article as usual @Cess

Was going well on Saturday but they seemed to be taking it a wee bit handy to get used to it on friday.

Its presence on the stages was amazing, but ultimately, I think its too big a car to be competitive on the wee roads we have here. Great to see though.

Tuthill porsche by dharriganimages, on Flickr

Movement by dharriganimages, on Flickr

Porsche by dharriganimages, on Flickr

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
Ah sure, you'd win your class everytime though! :grinning: Thanks for the feedback @davecoupe and loving the pcitures, espeically the jump.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Actually could not have given less of a toss about the Breen/Barrable battle out the front.

I went purely to see Robert and Allan in the Porsche.

Same Pete, I couldn't wait for the french shopping leading cars to finish ripping around before i could see & hear the Porsche!

Id also say it wasn't loud enough, although on the Lisburn stage it wasn't really getting its legs stretched.

Car of the Rally for me :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.