New Ultima Evolution Coupe is a 1020BHP Supercar

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
On the RMS Blog: British sports car manufacturers Ultima Sports Ltd, has announced the launch of a new updated 1020bhp Supercar called the Ultima Evolution - which will be sold in both Coupe and Convertible form.  Ultima has been building cars for more than 15 years now and the new Evolution Coupe and Evolution Convertible will replace the world record holding Ultima GTR and Ultima Can-Am supercars, which are both now discontinued.

The Ultima Evolution retains the same timeless Le Mans Group C inspired body shape as the Ultima GTR and Ultima Can-Am but according to Ultima it is a vastly improved and modernized supercar in every sense.

“The superior Evolution model takes the Ultima to even greater levels of fit, finish, quality, safety, driver comfort, usability, practicality, handling finesse and performance.”
Many of the enhancements found on the new Ultima Evolution model have been as a result of customer demand and feedback. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Hands up who would have the cahones to spend £35k on a kit car? 350bhp, very light weight and definitely original looking.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Very powerful but that shape is becoming very dated now

mousey

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline R33 GTST
I would love to have one to build it, I think kit cars are only as good as the person that built it.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
what is comparable? a G55?

what is the powerplant in those?

Phil

3.7 V6 in the 55 I think. I know the G50 had the 3.5. You can pick up race prepped ones for less than £30k now.

PhilM

RMS Regular
3.7 V6 in the 55 I think. I know the G50 had the 3.5. You can pick up race prepped ones for less than £30k now.

hmm nice, would be some track toy!

NOBLE/ULTIMA/GINETTA = dream track machines.

Wonder is a TVR really alot more refined than the above manufacturers?

Phil

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Whatever you buy, no doubt there would be half a pallet of self tappers involved! :laughing:

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
NOBLE/ULTIMA/GINETTA = dream track machines.

Wonder is a TVR really alot more refined than the above manufacturers?

Depends :grinning: The TVR Sagaris was both road car and track car at the same time, whilst still having an interior that looked the part ( and then some ).. whilst the T350 is a road car and veryy similar to the Sagaris under the hood, I think it would struggle on the track unless it was set-up correctly (new / better suspension for a start, and various other tweaks)

Dave..

RMS Regular
My brother and I used to have a TVR Grantura MK1 many moons ago and we used a lot of self tappers ;)
Ours was blue.
tvr.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.