18-24” diameter steel tube

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I’m looking for about 5ft of 18” to 24” (450-600mm) diameter steel tube/pipe if anyone has anything lying about or knows of some.

Been let down by a couple of guys now and I’m in need of it soon.

Cheers

Nicky

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky
Drives
HiluxSurf
We don't have anything that big here.

I tried watsons but even they don't have anything
Thanks for trying David. I’m hoping to make a small field roller for the back of the quad that I bought the wife for Christmas, and I’m getting tight for time, so hoping to get sorted sharpish.

Ged recommended a place over the weekend, so I’ve to wait on them getting back to me to see what they can do, if anything.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Thanks for trying David. I’m hoping to make a small field roller for the back of the quad that I bought the wife for Christmas, and I’m getting tight for time, so hoping to get sorted sharpish.

Ged recommended a place over the weekend, so I’ve to wait on them getting back to me to see what they can do, if anything.

It can definitely be got ok but might be hard if not buying a full length from England

Nicky

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky
Drives
HiluxSurf
It can definitely be got ok but might be hard if not buying a full length from England

Just had a quote of £250+VAT for a 1400mm length of 508x10mm... Didn’t think it would be as expensive 😐

I used to scrap lengths of tube like what I’m looking for, and much longer, on a weekly basis just to save stock piling them in the yard ffs...

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
There's an outfit out towards Nutts Corner that does rolling. They might be able to roll a plate to your spec easier than trying to get a hold of a large diameter tube.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
There's an outfit out towards Nutts Corner that does rolling. They might be able to roll a plate to your spec easier than trying to get a hold of a large diameter tube.

Yep Patterson will def be able to roll it for you but it’ll still work out quite expensive I think

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I’m looking for about 5ft of 18” to 24” (450-600mm) diameter steel tube/pipe if anyone has anything lying about or knows of some.

Been let down by a couple of guys now and I’m in need of it soon.

Cheers
APP in lisburn for some ductile iron pipe?

Ah, see im too late!