Feature: Momentum Motorsport Scirocco

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Lisburn based Momentum Motorsport built this stunning competition ready Scirocco to be used in the Scottish Saloon Car Championship.  To say I was impressed with this Scirocco would be an understatement. From the first time I saw it I couldn't help but be drawn in by the attention to detail, the quality of components and high standard of custom fabrication that brought it all together. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

PhilM

RMS Regular
i know i should like it, but for some reason i dont feel any warm fuzzy feelings about it at all :worried:

maybe if it was all white? sigh, i just cant put my finger on it.

Would be good to see it compete in a sprint or hillclimb over here.

Phil

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
i know i should like it, but for some reason i dont feel any warm fuzzy feelings about it at all :worried:

maybe if it was all white? sigh, i just cant put my finger on it.

Would be good to see it compete in a sprint or hillclimb over here.

Phil

It was seriously sexy when it was all white. Like seriously seriously sexy. The graphics ruined it for me - but the workmanship in it is first class

PhilM

RMS Regular
Yeah maybe the graphics :worried: suppose it's advertisement for someone though. So the mess may be worth it in some way :grinning:

Phil

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Love the work and engineering that's gone into this. I need to have a drive In something as focussed as this someday.

You mention an ATL fuel cell, however I am seeing a custom pro alloy unit?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Love the work and engineering that's gone into this. I need to have a drive In something as focussed as this someday.

You mention an ATL fuel cell, however I am seeing a custom pro alloy unit?
I wrote on the information provided but you appear to be correct

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.