A Lotus with a Confused Identity

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: This is a very rare low mileage Lotus Elise Sport 160 that came from the Lotus factory with substantial upgrades. It has had fitted the S1 Exige Race (aka Elise Motorsport) clams and an Audi 1.8T engine. Even with the fully programmable engine management it is still one of the most analogue driving experiences available. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
It has since been sold to a new home in the mainland and is getting a 2l tfsi with 400bhp or so from what I can remember

andy.

RMS Regular
Drives
MKVI GTI
Yeah, I never even knew he existed, one of a few hidden gems around this country that can and does do epic builds!

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Seems like an amazing guy. I like to moan that I've got a low ceiling and no car lift, but I can't use that as an excuse anymore, as far as can see anyway.
Need to get off my internet ass and go and do something.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Nelson's builds are usually something else, and this one is/was no different!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
penny drops, his manta was unreal. he is on here isnt he?
That's Simon turbo mad manta that was a member on here, him and Nelson are good friends though ,Simon has a 944 turbo he uses for motorsport that we will feature soon

andy.

RMS Regular
Drives
MKVI GTI
That's Simon turbo mad manta that was a member on here, him and Nelson are good friends though ,Simon has a 944 turbo he uses for motorsport that we will feature soon

Was the 944 at cultra last year if so that's an awesome car! And looked to have loads of go in it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.