New Audi TT: Style over Substance?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
They're a good looking car, but the body just sits too high. Its more A3 coupe than sports car.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
They're a good looking car, but the body just sits too high. Its more A3 coupe than sports car.

And that's the normal coupe version. The TT off-road concept takes it to a whole new level

1400141505096.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aye, but at least its meant to be an off road style vehicle which is what it looks like. The ordinary TT is meant to be a sports car, but isn't.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
You should get a drive in one. All the reviews so far seem to indicate it's the most sports-car like in feel out of all the TTs to date.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I love the new TT personally, think it looks great and always nice to pop in for a coffee! :cool:

diesel-dave

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4/M5/VWTou
You should get a drive in one. All the reviews so far seem to indicate it's the most sports-car like in feel out of all the TTs to date.

I had 1 for 2 days as a courtesy car and you cold really through it into the corners, I enjoyed driving it. Quite a nice diesel engine to drive as well compared to the older engines which hit boost and it was all over in a flash.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
OP
Neil_M

I found the same, great little car :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.